Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Best movies with weather scenes

Ginx snewx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, hopefully nobody mentions Twister LOL, what a god awful movie.

I love Twister.

Got if for 5 bucks in the bargain bin a few years back. I watch it at least once / year.  Also went on the "Twister" attraction at universal studios about 10 or so years ago.  I don't even know if that thing is there anymore.

I love Twister.

Got if for 5 bucks in the bargain bin a few years back. I watch it at least once / year.  Also went on the "Twister" attraction at universal studios about 10 or so years ago.  I don't even know if that thing is there anymore.

Not a good movie, good weather scenes but not a good movie. I love Ground hog day though.

The Shining was the most realistic... 

Usually Hollywood derived weather is about as cheesy and unclear on the concept as imaginably embarrassing to the field of Meteorology.  Although, CGI is helping some...as of late.  But "Twister" -- oh come on.  It sends one ... no begs one, pleading for an explanation:  Why ?   Just why ...  ugh.   Horrible.  

You actually .. the one that had the greatest impression on me (probably because of my age at the time (10 minutes ago)) was that tornado in "The Wizard Of Oz"   In fact, I think I read somewhere that was a real tornado that they somehow over-laid in the editing room.  Not bad for that day and age, if that is true.   

went for my first time about 10 years ago was fun! and yeah its open

I love Twister.

The Shining was the most realistic...

Usually Hollywood derived weather is about as cheesy and unclear on the concept as imaginably embarrassing to the field of Meteorology. Although, CGI is helping some...as of late. But "Twister" -- oh come on. It sends one ... no begs one, pleading for an explanation: Why ? Just why ... ugh. Horrible.

You actually .. the one that had the greatest impression on me (probably because of my age at the time (10 minutes ago)) was that tornado in "The Wizard Of Oz" In fact, I think I read somewhere that was a real tornado that they somehow over-laid in the editing room. Not bad for that day and age, if that is true.

It was stuffed panty hose iirc

Archived