• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October 2013 banter

GaWx

people think i attacked u bye talking about facts of  the winter, i called this funny , first of all there is a east qbo and west based qbo ,bye u not knowing that messes up your forcast . last winter we was in a east based weak neg qbo . this winter we in a west based qbo and there are theorys an facts too back me up that a south east ridge want be favored this winter . one reason we are in a low solar /solar max year . lets just say the low solar don't last ? ok december will be warmer but there are proven thoerys that saids  even if the sun spots go above normal that also favors a postive qbo high solar blocking in jan an feb . we will see who is right on this ? the chances of u being right are slim at best nothing personal .

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people think i attacked u bye talking about facts of  the winter, i called this funny , first of all there is a east qbo and west based qbo ,bye u not knowing that messes up your forcast . last winter we was in a east based weak neg qbo . this winter we in a west based qbo and there are theorys an facts too back me up that a south east ridge want be favored this winter . one reason we are in a low solar /solar max year . lets just say the low solar don't last ? ok december will be warmer but there are proven thoerys that saids  even if the sun spots go above normal that also favors a postive qbo high solar blocking in jan an feb . we will see who is right on this ? the chances of u being right are slim at best nothing personal .

0u3Y5wH.jpg

Hi WilkesBro

hmm so  what proof do u have , the qbo will stay postive for the winter ? I  seen proof too prove u wrong an it will be more neutral . U showed no proof the qbo will stay postive . plus u do realize a west based postive qbo favor's a west ridge not a south east ridge during  the winter ?  u can can call this winter neautral all u want but the facts are the pacific is a lot warmer this year then the last 2 winter's an this year the water  south of green land is even warmer there will be blocking its called a tri pole affect,have u notice the soi is neg now ? this winter want be your typicall neutral winter the mjo will turn active in dec an favor the midwest  too the eastern us just like it's been doing sense last spring , so maybe u need too look at my points cause ,i cover all the angle's on winter,

not just a bunch of number's now. as u know every winter is diffrent an the analogs are way over used in todays time when u have low solar an a solar max togeather u better look out cause nothing will be normal period .i think it's funny how u agree al is good? but he is wrong at the same time ? i am sure the way things sound from your end , he is a better forcaster than u ? maybe u

should have seen his qbo too nao analog for the winter .http://t.co/Ck2YbpZinL. one more thing let the facts show there a 60 too 70 percent chance of haveing a neg nao winter when haveing a bove normal eurasia into

east canada snow fall connection, that alone would favor the east an south east with a neg nao ..

I advise you to read more and post less if this is the best you can do. To the bolded.....what proof do you have?

You show no proof the qbo will not be positive.  

What points? You show nothing to back up anything you are trying to say.

We are supposed to take you seriously? Really? 

Again......what facts?

I advise you to read more and post less if this is the best you can do. To the bolded.....what proof do you have?

You show no proof the qbo will not be positive.  

What points? You show nothing to back up anything you are trying to say.

We are supposed to take you seriously? Really? 

Again......what facts?

Good Job sheriff Buckeye. Something rings a bell with me. Have we seen this particular vernacular before?

• oh so yall don't mine disagreement? but it's ok when some one make's fun of a nother postor on here ? i have yet too hear some one prove my thoery's wrong . saying yall don't understand is bull sorry ,I  don't start drama i talk fact's but i let the weather do my talking, but i guess making fun is ok on here i see the baised here am gone so it's ok .

ok december will be warmer but there are proven thoerys that saids  even if the sun spots go above normal that also favors a postive qbo high solar blocking in jan an feb . we will see who is right on this ? the chances of u being right are slim at best nothing personal .

If you can decipher what a theory is, there is no reason you cannot write english that people can understand... the question is, which past banned member are you?

I'm not trying to start something here, but I have say that in my brief stay on this board I am not impressed by what I have seen - not at all. I have an idea of who bobbitt is, as I have seen him post on various other weather-related comment sections around the web. He has always posted with the same grammar style. That said, did it not occur to even one of you that he may have a disability? No, the mentality of this board seems to be to call a new poster a troll and have all the "established" members bash a new poster who comes across a little strong.

I get his tone didn't come across the greatest, but it sure seems this board is quick to jump any one who doesn't come across in a kittens and rainbows tone.

Go ahead and accuse me of being another troll - I really don't care. If these type of mob attacks continue I won't be around much longer anyways.

• oh so yall don't mine disagreement? but it's ok when some one make's fun of a nother postor on here ? i have yet too hear some one prove my thoery's wrong . saying yall don't understand is bull sorry ,I  don't start drama i talk fact's but i let the weather do my talking, but i guess making fun is ok on here i see the baised here am gone so it's ok .
  •  

You still haven't shown us anything to back up your theory. 

I'm not trying to start something here, but I have say that in my brief stay on this board I am not impressed by what I have seen - not at all. I have an idea of who bobbitt is, as I have seen him post on various other weather-related comment sections around the web. He has always posted with the same grammar style. That said, did it not occur to even one of you that he may have a disability? No, the mentality of this board seems to be to call a new poster a troll and have all the "established" members bash a new poster who comes across a little strong.

I get his tone didn't come across the greatest, but it sure seems this board is quick to jump any one who doesn't come across in a kittens and rainbows tone.

Go ahead and accuse me of being another troll - I really don't care. If these type of mob attacks continue I won't be around much longer anyways.

There are a lot of members here with various disabilities and you will not find anyone that makes fun of them. Everything about his/her posts did not come across well at all, but yet he/she was welcomed to the se forum by a few of the crew. I did not see anything out of line enough to call what was said to this poster a "mob attack". Please reference those posts you found offensive. FYI.......There is a report button you can use at any time if a comment seems out of line. 

There are a lot of members here with various disabilities and you will not find anyone that makes fun of them. Everything about his/her posts did not come across well at all, but yet he/she was welcomed to the se forum by a few of the crew. I did not see anything out of line enough to call what was said to this poster a "mob attack". Please reference those posts you found offensive. FYI.......There is a report button you can use at any time if a comment seems out of line.

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind going forward.

I guess I called it a mob response because I don't get why everyone has to pile in. To me, this should have been between griteater and bobbitt. Most who responded looked as bad or worse than him, IMO. The one who handled it the best was griteater, and if he could handle it with class then everyone else could have.

I guess I called it a mob response because I don't get why everyone has to pile in. To me, this should have been between griteater and bobbitt. Most who responded looked as bad or worse than him, IMO. The one who handled it the best was griteater, and if he could handle it with class then everyone else could have.

Fair enough ;)   

Griteater is a good man and his response was much nicer than I would have given :lol:   I love a good discussion just as much as anyone, but when you have posts that only resemble english and without anything to back up the theory, there isn't going to be a discussion.

Everyone.......The thread is now pinned, so keep the banter elsewhere  :) 

I like this guy.

The way I see it, if you're going to come up here and profess to know that much about what you are talking about, you need to be able to spell and have some grasp of grammar in order to be credible. That's just me though.

Wanna read some crap?

.. Beginning on the 27th or so of Sept., colder air mass from the north will begin to move and spread daily more southward, with continuing to do so the 9th of 10 Oct..

This with the main patterning across the board from east to west being caused to shift to increasingly more zonal with colder air's steadily more assertive movement more eastward also, for the fist 7 days of this general expansion of cold southward.

This all, with that more stepped up movement of colder air mass more eastward being caused to slow steadily more daily post the 4th of Oct..

At this point main colder air mass looked at across the board from east to west, has begun to move and spread daily more south. This with its being set to continue to do so through the 5th or so of November. 

This, with its at the same time where looking more at its boarder main more eastward potential during this same general timeframe, also being set to begin moving more assertively east daily starting on the 26th or 27th, and with continuing this more stepped up pace through to the 3rd of Nov. or so before slowing gradually from that point forward.  

:axe: 

here are the facts  about the qbo enjoy .http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atmos-chem-phys.net%2F11%2F11679%2F2011%2Facp-11-11679-2011.pdf&h=gAQHMe8w9   i wil lbe talking too some one on here about the way postor's are .treated . I  never onced bashed or made fun of any forcast only  a disagreement. i have the facts too back my talk , make fun all u want i know people .

here are the facts  about the qbo enjoy .http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atmos-chem-phys.net%2F11%2F11679%2F2011%2Facp-11-11679-2011.pdf&h=gAQHMe8w9   i wil lbe talking too some one on here about the way postor's are .treated . I  never onced bashed or made fun of any forcast only  a disagreement. i have the facts too back my talk , make fun all u want i know people .

This does not back up your statement as to why you have your theory. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but you need to provide documentation explaining your reasoning.  

Hello 1300m...I responded to bobbitt's original post but do not see how I was attacking him in anyway.  I even complimented him in my response.  I'm sorry that you have not been impressed by the board since your arrival but we do look forward to your insight over the winter months and going forward.  Now I cannot promise that things will not get ugly from time to time because I can almost guarantee that it will.  It always does but not as bad as it used to be back in the Easternwx days and before subforums...LOL.

Wow!..... What a way to make a first impression. I'm stunned.... Tell us more about your qbo theory. You have successfully gotten our undivided attention.

Hello 1300m...I responded to bobbitt's original post but do not see how I was attacking him in anyway.  I even complimented him in my response.  I'm sorry that you have not been impressed by the board since your arrival but we do look forward to your insight over the winter months and going forward.  Now I cannot promise that things will not get ugly from time to time because I can almost guarantee that it will.  It always does but not as bad as it used to be back in the Easternwx days and before subforums...LOL.

I can say one thing without reservation. The response bobbitt got here, is by far the mildest he would have gotten in any regional sub forum. Can you imagine if he put his first post in the mid-Atlantic or New England forum, in response to one of their forecasts. I shudder to think of it.

Archived