e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October 2013 banter

GaWx

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao one winter forecast officially comes out and the circus comes to town. Its gonna be a long winter for sure.

So they are filming D&D 2 in Greensboro? 

Personally I don't know why they waited 20 years to make a part 2. Either the script is going to be dumb as hell or be the best movie to come out in a long time. But Im a bit intrigued on how it will be once it comes out Im going to have to see it. When does it officially hit the threaters any one know?

I know they are filming it now in and around Atlanta. You should definitely join the viewing party though - Greensboro just seemed like a fairly central location for many of us.

I might be lazy, but since I've discovered those bladder pads, I feel no need to rush to the restroom. The restroom is always where I am.

:whistle::lmao::o  

So you're one of the many weird adults in society with diaper fetishes.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5207097088/h5481B631/

I know they are filming it now in and around Atlanta. You should definitely join the viewing party though - Greensboro just seemed like a fairly central location for many of us.

I will consider that also if the work schedule co-operate with me as well.

:whistle::lmao::o  

So you're one of the many weird adults in society with diaper fetishes.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5207097088/h5481B631/

No. I wear them because I am one of the many adults who is lazy and doesn't always feel like getting up and going to the restroom, especially if I am in bed or Netflix binging. 

Speaking of mob attacks.

P.S. Since you called me out, I'll return the favor - your posts were right at the top of the list for classless, and you were actually one of the ones I was referring to. 

Mob attacks? Really?  Over a new poster that made eyeballs bleed when they were trying to read what was typed......sigh. This is a science based board. Just saying "becasue I know" and "listen to me" and "I know people" doesn't cut it when you disagree with someone. The SE Crew are easy enough to get along with and for the most part we don't have trouble. JBURNS said it best below and I quoted it again just in case you missed it. 

When you join an established community of any kind, your first acts should not be to attempt to force your standards onto everyone else. You look around a bit, get a feel for the tone, decide whether or not you wish to participate and then begin to post.  You have charged in and challenged long established posters over minor issues and generally irritated many of us in just a few posts.  You're a met and that is great. We certainly can use more professional input. On this board, it gives you a well deserved elevated standing.  It does not give you immunity.

Before you make a quick response think about this.  You have only been here a short time.  This is a board that is based on your profession. It should be simple for you to fit in. Yet, you have already make the statement that if things don't change you won't be here for long.  I agree.  If you don't change the way you interact with others, you won't be here for long. You can't change the group.  You only have control over yourself. It's your move.

I wouldn't be so sure about that...buckeye hands these out like candy to new mets...

:angry:  :angry: :angry: 

For the right price I could bring back your green and red badge of honor :P   I miss those days  :hug:  

Lol at all the winter cancel posts.

BTW, Happy Halloween to all the SE folks!

Winter is over!  At least until it starts, and that's not for a while yet.  Got to get to Tday first.  Then it will be getting winter and I guarantee everyone, yes maybe even Metal Man down at the equator, will see freezing temps.  Below the equator?  Maybe not so much.  

Happens every year, for some reason.  No matter how much winter gets canceled, it uncanceled its self every time.

Archived