e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October 2013 banter

GaWx

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm still alive when it opens I'm game.

You will be.  Legends don't die.

Folks, all I can say about any of this is....... remember Big Al says dogs can't look up!  T

Big Al is also connected. 

Aaaallllrighty then. Steve's in! :thumbsup::D

Will you promise to sing "Mockingbird" with him?

Speaking of class...."I am going to take my ball and go home if y'all don't shape up"....Classy!

Speaking of mob attacks.

P.S. Since you called me out, I'll return the favor - your posts were right at the top of the list for classless, and you were actually one of the ones I was referring to. 

Ok, that is hilarious on a number of levels.  Speaking of wxeastern, isn't it getting about time for his annual winter forecast post on here?  Those are always chock full of high quality entertainment.  Personally, I'm hoping for another Thanksgiving blizzard in the Southeast like last year. 

Good Morning Lover faces! As you probably know there was alot of tom foolery that went on here last night due to another forecaster who I will not name calling me a kid again (when im 37 years old). Its hard to run a page like this when most of your followers also follow the page that is calling you derogatory names and such!

Also let me say right up front if you dont like the way I run this page dont tell me about it just leave and leave quietly! I dont need to hear your whining about how I should run my weather page that I run completely free of charge mind you and it does cost me money to operate this page!!!

Good Morning Lover faces! As you probably know there was alot of tom foolery that went on here last night due to another forecaster who I will not name calling me a kid again (when im 37 years old). Its hard to run a page like this when most of your followers also follow the page that is calling you derogatory names and such!

Also let me say right up front if you dont like the way I run this page dont tell me about it just leave and leave quietly! I dont need to hear your whining about how I should run my weather page that I run completely free of charge mind you and it does cost me money to operate this page!!!

iQSLY9g.gif

Kinda me makes me wish I still had an active Facebook account so that I could take part in the shenanigans.

Speaking of mob attacks.

P.S. Since you called me out, I'll return the favor - your posts were right at the top of the list for classless, and you were actually one of the ones I was referring to. 

When you join an established community of any kind, your first acts should not be to attempt to force your standards onto everyone else. You look around a bit, get a feel for the tone, decide whether or not you wish to participate and then begin to post.  You have charged in and challenged long established posters over minor issues and generally irritated many of us in just a few posts.  You're a met and that is great. We certainly can use more professional input. On this board, it gives you a well deserved elevated standing.  It does not give you immunity.

Before you make a quick response think about this.  You have only been here a short time.  This is a board that is based on your profession. It should be simple for you to fit in. Yet, you have already make the statement that if things don't change you won't be here for long.  I agree.  If you don't change the way you interact with others, you won't be here for long. You can't change the group.  You only have control over yourself. It's your move.

Lmao one winter forecast officially comes out and the circus comes to town. Its gonna be a long winter for sure.

So they are filming D&D 2 in Greensboro? 

Personally I don't know why they waited 20 years to make a part 2. Either the script is going to be dumb as hell or be the best movie to come out in a long time. But Im a bit intrigued on how it will be once it comes out Im going to have to see it. When does it officially hit the threaters any one know?

It Depends.

I don't need those yet, but they do in the "homes" :)  Glad you aren't there yet either, but at least you wouldn't have to stop a lot on a road trip..especially if one was connected and could get those Nasa space Depends :)  Those suckers are good for like a week!  

By the way they were filming Dumb in Marietta on the square recently.  There are lots of casting calls out for movies and shows in Ga. and Dumb comes up from time to time.  Maybe your road trip ought to be down here to try for a part!  T

I don't need those yet, but they do in the "homes" :)  Glad you aren't there yet either, but at least you wouldn't have to stop a lot on a road trip..especially if one was connected and could get those Nasa space Depends :)  Those suckers are good for like a week!  

By the way they were filming Dumb in Marietta on the square recently.  There are lots of casting calls out for movies and show in Ga. and Dumb comes up from time to time.  Maybe your road trip ought to be down here to try for a part!  T

It was a joke.  But good to know.

Archived