Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
October 2013 banter

GaWx

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to welcome back briarcreekwx....I mean snow89....I mean 1300m to AmericanWx.  :whistle:

Sorry to disappoint, but I've never heard of either of them before, but now I'm interested. What's the story - it must be a pretty sore spot if you randomly accuse new posters of being them!

Now that I know what it is, I can unequivocally admit that I am full of bollocks myself from time to time ;) Apparently, burgertime thinks I'm briarcreekwx and/or snow89 which I assume is who you were referring to earlier. I take it they must have been some infamous poster from years gone by?

Brought it to Banter:

If by "years gone by", you mean 8 or so months ago.

I'll say it - I had an early suspicion because your first post to me was almost word for word with his first interaction. He would pop in, and literally be two people at once on here, so there is a slight leeriness.  People on here know that I don't play passive aggressive - and I speak directly and honestly (even if I'm wrong).

Maybe boost your profile info a little - help us know what part of the SE you inhabit, etc...and it's helpful when members include their OBS (mine for example is KGSP).

Sorry to disappoint, but I've never heard of either of them before, but now I'm interested. What's the story - it must be a pretty sore spot if you randomly accuse new posters of being them!

I agree and Im intrigued myself.

And burger this isn't the same member map that you had at Eastern?

Brought it to Banter:

If by "years gone by", you mean 8 or so months ago.

I'll say it - I had an early suspicion because your first post to me was almost word for word with his first interaction. He would pop in, and literally be two people at once on here, so there is a slight leeriness.  People on here know that I don't play passive aggressive - and I speak directly and honestly (even if I'm wrong).

Maybe boost your profile info a little - help us know what part of the SE you inhabit, etc...and it's helpful when members include their OBS (mine for example is KGSP).

Thanks for the info and advice. I like a straight shooter and that is definitely my style as well, nice to meet you Bevo!

I agree and Im intrigued myself.

And burger this isn't the same member map that you had at Eastern?

The posters I'm referring to was a very aggressive member of the forum who also happened to be a meteorologist. So he was very knowledgeable and much like 1300m always harped on the west based -NAO...not that he was wrong on a lot of things but it just the way he went about it. Very DT like. Anyways I trolled him (which I did feel bad for), he had a melt down and got banned...then he came back....and came again but I don't remember that ones name.  Every time he has showed his hand and gotten banned.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt 1300m...but I have a sneaking suspicion your not quite who you say you are.  

The posters I'm referring to was a very aggressive member of the forum who also happened to be a meteorologist. So he was very knowledgeable and much like 1300m always harped on the west based -NAO...not that he was wrong on a lot of things but it just the way he went about it. Very DT like. Anyways I trolled him (which I did feel bad for), he had a melt down and got banned...then he came back....and came again but I don't remember that ones name.  Every time he has showed his hand and gotten banned.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt 1300m...but I have a sneaking suspicion your not quite who you say you are.  

Well, I can see how you thought I was this person then because I definitely do think a west based negative NAO is the ultimate trump card for the southeastern US. I'm a straight shooter also, so yet another strike against me it sounds like. The DT likeness I've never received though, so I think that's where this hysteria can end lol. 

Anyways, nice to meet you burgertime!

Hey man, welcome back. Nice to see you join the party. Now, we can get this winter started. Looking forward to some good PBP's and model watching. Bring on the fun and games.

Well, I can see how you thought I was this person then because I definitely do think a west based negative NAO is the ultimate trump card for the southeastern US. I'm a straight shooter also, so yet another strike against me it sounds like. The DT likeness I've never received though, so I think that's where this hysteria can end lol. 

Anyways, nice to meet you burgertime!

LOL...DT like....that's a good one. Apparently, there are some on here who think everyone is a troll. At any rate, welcome aboard...

By the way, nice to see Burger back too. Be sure and brush up on those PBP skills. We can't have any pauses, stutters or mis-calls come game time :)

Hey man, welcome back. Nice to see you join the party. Now, we can get this winter started. Looking forward to some good PBP's and model watching. Bring on the fun and games.

Well I see the regulars are starting to show back up for winter.  It's about that time for late nights and model watching.

Thanks everyone. I'll probably start back with my constant posting mid to late November. There is also a chance I may be away from the southeast for this winter so perhaps we'll have the best winter ever lol. 

Don't forget eyewall being in VT. I'd say we in for one hell of a winter. :thumbsup::whistle:

Not even the first snow storm and system failure... its going to be a long fall/winter/spring. :axe:

It wasn't traffic related.  I think one of my scripts I'm working on for the model center got in a bunch of endless loops earlier and got to the point of crashing our db server.

Archived