Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys are going to get slammed for once! enjoy it, im going to see maybe a quarter of that on LI about 6" total :axe:

I wouldn't dismiss higher total for u guys yet. If u get the wrap around some of The models show may give u 6 inches or more just with that. They can easily over perform .

Down to -4 here this morning. What a winter we've been having! I love snow and cold, but I wouldn't mind a redux of March 2012 after this month is over.

I'm with you on that, once we get to March first, I start shifting into spring mode.

My low this morning was -13...only 14 degrees lower than what Upton was calling for...

^^ and unless I'm reading things wrong as you get further east (and in this thread I'm further east) the chances of dryslotting are nearly zilch.   The hilly zones east of the Taconics always seem to do well with ccb's so I have a feeling I'll be pushing 18" by 10pm tomorrow night.

Of course, moving the snowbanks back yesterday I broke my lifting shovel so I'm down to the pusher  :axe:

Where, when, how intense the CCB is later tomorrow will determine the jack pot. Most areas due equally well on front end with slight favor to NW areas due to less threat of warming above 32. Will be exciting but could be painful to watch later tomorrow depending on that all important CCB. I like 10-15" for NW areas with 15"+ if CCB gets us.

I'm with you on that, once we get to March first, I start shifting into spring mode.

My low this morning was -13...only 14 degrees lower than what Upton was calling for...

Dropped to -6 here..  This winter will be remembered for its constant cold & snowpack. Many of us will be looking at as 24"+ snowpack come friday. 

That countdown to May 1st thread in the NE forum keeps flashing through my mind.  Something about having a 3' snowpack is starting to bug me  :ee:   I must be getting old  :violin:

This looks good http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=24.5550593&lon=-81.77998709999997&site=all&smap=1&searchresult=Key%20West%2C%20FL%2033040%2C%20USA#.UvundGJdWxU

Archived