Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September 2013 Observations And Discussions

sutherlandfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this cool weather for mid September seem unusual or am I just crazy? I don't recall dealing with such cool highs and lows for mid September in a long time. I know the lows got into the 40s before in September but I don't recall it happening so often, this it'll be the 3rd time this month with more probably next week. 

Does this cool weather for mid September seem unusual or am I just crazy? I don't recall dealing with such cool highs and lows for mid September in a long time. I know the lows got into the 40s before in September but I don't recall it happening so often, this it'll be the 3rd time this month with more probably next week. 

This may be a precursor of what's to come. 

Last few years have featured above normal Septembers.   09 was cooler than normal,but barely...this is probably the coolest Sept (so far) in the last 5-7 years.

Archived