Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Pattern change lurking, discuss the upcoming weather banter and all

Ginx snewx

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough to find refuge in this place. I'm one of the 99 percentile whom on occasion might add a meteorological fact. What a petty, arrogant display of immature B.S. Debating is fine, personal attacks not cool.

Shhh... it's a relaxation of the present pattern, have faith, return next Summer. I think a GTG would be great (camp-fire style) pass around a little peace pipe maybe drop some peyote.   

Tough to find refuge in this place. I'm one of the 99 percentile whom on occasion might add a meteorological fact. What a petty, arrogant display of immature B.S. Debating is fine, personal attacks not cool.

Shhh... it's a relaxation of the present pattern, have faith, return next Summer. I think a GTG would be great (camp-fire style) pass around a little peace pipe maybe drop some peyote.

Agree... Most people, I think, should post less.

in case any of you are interested in a spur of the moment little adventure...i came across some blog posts by the VTica 

http://blog.vtica.com/2013/07/15/a-monument-to-love.aspx

http://blog.vtica.com/2013/07/18/embracing-impermanence.aspx

this is by RT30 in southern VT near the Stratton Mtn access rd...i have been thinking about going to check it out and to rebuild...

Nights in the 40s and 50s and days in the 70s this week. This will feel so nice. Dews already dropping into the 50s on NW breeze up here.

Sunday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds around 10 mph in the morning...becoming light and variable.

Sunday Night

Clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds.

Monday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Light and variable winds.

Monday Night

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s.

Tuesday

Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Wednesday through Friday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the upper 50s.

Nights in the 40s and 50s and days in the 70s this week. This will feel so nice. Dews already dropping into the 50s on NW breeze up here.

Sunday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds around 10 mph in the morning...becoming light and variable.

Sunday Night

Clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds.

Monday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Light and variable winds.

Monday Night

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s.

Tuesday

Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Wednesday through Friday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the upper 50s.

nice, to bad the pattern has not changed.

OT, but I just saw that Norwood,MA gusted to 74 mph at 4:00 PM on the 20th when a thunderstorm passed to their south. I'm thinking it could've been a small localized microburst? Nearby Blue Hill, which is much higher up gusted to 31 mph. Too bad there aren't any stations closer to Norwood that would've picked up on this.

OT, but I just saw that Norwood,MA gusted to 74 mph at 4:00 PM on the 20th when a thunderstorm passed to their south. I'm thinking it could've been a small localized microburst? Nearby Blue Hill, which is much higher up gusted to 31 mph. Too bad there aren't any stations closer to Norwood that would've picked up on this.

NWS said that the wind gust was erroneous...

Wxrisk.com *** NOTIFICATION** if the current of Model data .. GFS ECMWF .. CMC and their respective ensembles are correct... No from NC VA Border north will

1) see max temps at or above 100 for the rest of the Summer/ year 

and a very good chance no one North of the VA NC state line will see max tamp above 95 degrees.

Wxrisk.com *** NOTIFICATION** if the current of Model data .. GFS ECMWF .. CMC and their respective ensembles are correct... No from NC VA Border north will

1) see max temps at or above 100 for the rest of the Summer/ year 

and a very good chance no one North of the VA NC state line will see max tamp above 95 degrees.

that's not exactly a bold statement as averages start downward very shortly....

that's not exactly a bold statement as averages start downward very shortly....

True, but what I think he is trying to get at is our chance of another prolonged heat wave is over. Mid August looks like our best chance to have a nice stretch of heat again but what we saw last week is likely not to be seen again this year, as most probably already assumed.

Archived