• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Remnants of T.S. Andrea to Impact the NE - Flood Threat!

moneypitmike

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup..spinners gonna spin..mods as well. interesting

Well... in fairness, I wasn't part of the Friday debate.    I did share a discussion with Scott regarding the impression of the Euro ...but that was for Monday-Wednesday this next week.   Otherwise, I don't see how today would ever have been construed as a warm rain "IF" that was the discussion.   I do recall reading some posts about Saturday, though

It seems pretty clear to me that today was slated to be a cool day... I think some folks were speaking more to Saturday, if I recall...

Well way back when we first started talking about this storm, it was touted as being a warm tropical rain by some just because it involved a storm of tropical origin. Some didnt want to believe it would be in the 50s while it rained.

Yup..spinners gonna spin..mods as well. interesting

Thankfully, we archive our discussions on forums, so you don't have to take my word for it:

Well this sounds a lot better than the 58 and rain that was promised..Not pretty,,but hopefully its right

FRIDAY THROUGH SATURDAY...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND

THUNDERSTORMS. SOME THUNDERSTORMS MAY PRODUCE HEAVY RAINFALL.

HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S. LOWS IN THE UPPER 50S. CHANCE OF RAIN

50 PERCENT.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND

THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS IN THE UPPER 50S. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT

Looks like it still wants to track over or just west of us thankfully. The flooding rains still look centered over NYS and NNE

Hopefully the warm front races thru Friday and sets up over the Berks. I could see that

I don't buy a coastal storm with strat rains in mid June. Lol

What a brutal time for music compared to 60's/70's

Good thing I wasn't old enough to follow music till the late 90's... country is the best. 

I grew up with a brook near my house, so it was always cool watching the thing rise and flood after a very heavy rain. I do enjoy heavy rain events.

Yeah we have a brook nearby which can turn into a raging river during heavy rain events...

the core of the system is going to be the most intense part

Yeah just ahead of the main remnant low there is going to be some insane rainfall rates I think..esp where the LL convergence can enhance it. You can already see it intensifying over SE VA to the Delmarva region with that band of convective looking rain.

Archived