• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Remnants of T.S. Andrea to Impact the NE - Flood Threat!

moneypitmike

Man radar estimates don't appear to be anywhere close to reality, especially from the Pike northward for some reason.  Has ORH around 0.5" on radar estimate while the ASOS has had like 1.5" so far.

Newport, RI with 0.9" last hour... radar doesn't show anything close to those hourly rates.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man radar estimates don't appear to be anywhere close to reality, especially from the Pike northward for some reason. Has ORH around 0.5" on radar estimate while the ASOS has had like 1.5" so far.

Newport, RI with 0.9" last hour... radar doesn't show anything close to those hourly rates.

Small tropical drops

Do places like ORH which has ~1.5" so far get more rain later tonight than SE areas to catch up?

That area of precipitation centered over northern Jersey and then the other area closer to the surface low back down in the Delmarva may track further west than the heaviest stuff this evening that's been over RI/SEMA . 

I could see the next couple batches to ride up over western CT and western/central MA. 

Overall it looks on track...like most on here thought at least.  Everyone in SNE will be over 2" with lollis of up to 4-6".

pretty boring outside

15 minutes earlier today

now meh

I don't understand what you are saying

Excuse me, but I speak Torchey. Let me translate

"Mugs and Jugs, BSE II day after day after day, shucking oysters by the outdoor shower and fire pit, suntastic, torchalicious, Friends For Fire, Hexagon of Humidity, wow, wow, WOW"

Notice that line of echoes over LI and then nothing to the south. That's the WF and low level convergence. That's in no hurry to move north, but that and the stuff from the center of the low still have to come through.

How far NW do you think the warm front will make it?

Just got called some crazy street flooding going on in RI. Apparently some 4+ jackpots

Correct...

I am now up to 4.25 since 6am...

2.50 fell in 2 hours... finally eased up a bit and to light to moderate rain but now back to moderate to heavy.

Pretty nasty situation...  

Archived