• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Remnants of T.S. Andrea to Impact the NE - Flood Threat!

moneypitmike

I will just like you will make the next powder day yours! See, we all just like different things, and that's ok, no need to judge?! :)

Just bustin' your ballz... its not hard to see how you love those sunny days.  Hopefully the rain is good for the landscaping...looks like you won't have to water anything this week ;)

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking the 50,000 foot view utilizing NWS' Mosaic loop suggests that the dry punch moving N is slowing.  In fact, a new band of very heavy rainfall has developed extending collocated with the LI Sound.  As the low now moving off the Del Marva coast pass just SE if ISP or over the eastern tip of LI and across SE MA, this band of very heavy rain may pivot up across CT/NW RI/central and E MA.   

Excuse me, but I speak Torchey. Let me translate

"Mugs and Jugs, BSE II day after day after day, shucking oysters by the outdoor shower and fire pit, suntastic, torchalicious, Friends For Fire, Hexagon of Humidity, wow, wow, WOW"

Win. Hardest I've laughed all day, maybe longer.

Got to love the smell of wood stoves burning on June 7th and a temp of 48 and rain. Feels like those late fall days when you know winter isn't far away.

Archived