• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The 'oh, who cares' 1st half of May boring ass pattern banter thread

Typhoon Tip

Weathertap has updated visible shots. Not sure why other sites don't.

Dupage Weather does, too, but it is every half hour, not ever 15 minutes... It may be a limitation for switching to the other satellite, unsure.  

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're moving up quickly here now. 64.1/63. Maybe the higher els break out first?

Yes Kevin, I think you are going to get into the warm sector before the afternoon is out based on area trends.   Many elevations just over top Mt Tolland's altitude are in the 70s/60s now.   It's just interesting that it is happening up N before you guys.  

Did you see VT ?

I'm heading to NWS Albany to talk about yesterday's tornado warning and then will do some chasing on the way back with a live truck to see if we can get any storms by news time between Albany and Litchfield Co. 

I'm pretty meh on today.. instability carried the day yesterday... even getting to 80/65 today probably won't cut it. 

Well if you guys are struggling to mix out I have little hope for here unless it's one of those 5pm deals. I haven't even seen a thin spot in the ovc here at CON. I haven't looked at much, but I guess the convection last night really helped accelerate the BDF further SW than modeled. It feels like one of those days where you have to cut back on MOS because of an MCS 12hrs prior.

Archived