joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 12 wintry event.

CoastalWx

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anywhere to still take the sled out? Rangeley was done for the year on April 1st for trail prep, not sure about other areas.

They are still riding those areas even though grooming has ceased, Most ride off trail this time of year where there is still plenty of snow

Patriots Day 2007?

I don't think we ever had one for N ORH county in that...but its possible. The flip was going to happen very quick and it did. Its probably May 18, 2002...I think they had issued them during that event when they realized spots would get 2-4" in N ORH county.

I don't think we ever had one for N ORH county in that...but its possible. The flip was going to happen very quick and it did. Its probably May 18, 2002...I think they had issued them during that event when they realized spots would get 2-4" in N ORH county.

I didn't think they did either...I thought I remember SW NH in one..but it's probably the closest one I could think of.

It was pretty sleety I think that day, but not sure if there was a WWA.

It was pretty sleety I think that day, but not sure if there was a WWA.

IIRC they only had an advisory out for SW NH in their zones that storm.

We did have a 2-4" event on 4/26/00 that may have had in-progress advisories issued but I can't remember for sure. I was out at Cornell doing my freshman year. I jusy remember following the event from there.

I didn't think they did either...I thought I remember SW NH in one..but it's probably the closest one I could think of.

Not Patriots Day, but a storm just before it. 4/11/07 all of MA outside of the southeast part of the state was in a WWA. Even all the way down to Mt. Tolland.

http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/vtec/#2007-O-NEW-KBOX-WW-Y-0011/USCOMP-N0R-200704121100

Not Patriots Day, but a storm just before it. 4/11/07 all of MA outside of the southeast part of the state was in a WWA. Even all the way down to Mt. Tolland.

http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/vtec/#2007-O-NEW-KBOX-WW-Y-0011/USCOMP-N0R-200704121100

My recollection of that storm is that we got flurries here according to my wife. I was at Sugarloaf and it snowed 75" that week.

Archived