Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Central PA - Onward Into Summer 2013

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to work out in that heavy rain all afternoon. I did steal a couple glances at Radarscope when that area of intense rain was sitting over Dubois and figured there was gonna be trouble. But wow, they really got it. 

Per CTP Facebook 

post-1507-0-49599500-1372364363_thumb.jp

JB's just put on his twitter feed that his son is apparently chasing a tornado ~ 1/2 mile to the east of his house in boalsburg moving north. if that's true, Bellefonte, Centre Hall, Pleasant Gap, and Lemont are in trouble.

TORNADO ON GROUND 1/2 MILE E MY HOUSE MOVING NORTH!!! @GMBnumba2 TAKING MOVIE!!!!!!!

JB's just put on his twitter feed that his son is apparently chasing a tornado ~ 1/2 mile to the east of his house in boalsburg moving north. if that's true, Bellefonte, Centre Hall, Pleasant Gap, and Lemont are in trouble.

TORNADO ON GROUND 1/2 MILE E MY HOUSE MOVING NORTH!!! @GMBnumba2 TAKING MOVIE!!!!!!!

that is an area that is so close to the radar location that it doesnt pick up on rotation very well

LOL..he's finally lost it.

No he hasn't, Garrett has video of it from the front door of his house, it's on his FB page. Legit tornado, not a strong one, but legit. I don't agree with 95% of the crap that comes outta JB's mouth, but check your facts next time before you bash.

anyone here from pine grove mills? because since garett saw something confirmed east of boasburg and it was that weak a signature, there's a better rotational signature that's been near the Pine Grove Mills area for the last few mins.

they've also had a radar-estimated 3.6" in the last hour just to the south of Pine Grove Mills.

also severe thunderstorm warnings from Lewisburg and Sunbury to York and gettysburg. training is going to be a big issue all along 11 and 15 from the MD state line to just about williamsport and the wyoming valley if this keeps up and moves northwards,

Archived