amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
April Banter Thread

metalicwx366

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should start a petition to make limited post accumulative...i.e...let them add up if I don't use them all day. Who is with me?

The only way this might happen is if you make this exact post in five different threads each day for an extended period of time.

Since upgrading to GRLevel3 2.0 I can't click on (or mouse over) any of the icons such as TVS or the hail triangles for additional info. How can I make that work again or did they get rid of it?

Really? I thought it was like $79.95 every month. Or was that a one time fee or a yearly fee?

No. It's a one time fee. If you want extra data though, you have to pay a monthly/yearly fee.. I have GRAE and it's much better than anything mobile. Granted, Radarscope is a pretty darn good app for mobile radar viewing, though.

No. It's a one time fee. If you want extra data though, you have to pay a monthly/yearly fee.. I have GRAE and it's much better than anything mobile. Granted, Radarscope is a pretty darn good app for mobile radar viewing, though.

GRlevel2 is awesome. Worth every penny.

you cannot do this with radarscope.

post-130-0-96005800-1366244693_thumb.jpg

Camped out in Bentonville Ark for client meetings tomorrow. I have a three hour window for chasing. Fingers crossed for something close by and worthy. OK seeing some svr reports with numerous ETVS this afternoon. Saw the weather channel guys chasing over there on tv at the hotel. Headed this way for tomorrow am.

OT,kinda- A couple of weeks ago I busted my son (13) paddling his kayak to the island using his PFD as a back rest..not on his person. At that time the lake temps were in the high 40's low 50's. I did the crazy Mom Rant down at the dock explaining to him I did not want to be THAT Mom on the news crying as the DNR drug the lake for his lifeless body. I really wanted to push his little butt in shallow water at the time so he could feel how shocking and deadly cold water could be , but there were too many witnesses. He was duly grounded for a while instead. Last night he went out fishing in said kayak, and as a winds came out of no where, leaning to get a lure he dumped. As he stood in the doorway cold,scared and soaking, apologizing for ruining a cell phone, I was happy. Happy he had on his PFD, happy to have my boy!!!

Mom knows best-wear your Damn Vest!!!!! Even if you're a adult or an Olympic swimmer sh** happens our lakes and rivers, don't make your Mom cry.

This has been a PSA from Mom.

OT,kinda- A couple of weeks ago I busted my son (13) paddling his kayak to the island using his PFD as a back rest..not on his person. At that time the lake temps were in the high 40's low 50's. I did the crazy Mom Rant down at the dock explaining to him I did not want to be THAT Mom on the news crying as the DNR drug the lake for his lifeless body. I really wanted to push his little butt in shallow water at the time so he could feel how shocking and deadly cold water could be , but there were too many witnesses. He was duly grounded for a while instead. Last night he went out fishing in said kayak, and as a winds came out of no where, leaning to get a lure he dumped. As he stood in the doorway cold,scared and soaking, apologizing for ruining a cell phone, I was happy. Happy he had on his PFD, happy to have my boy!!!

Mom knows best-wear your Damn Vest!!!!! Even if you're a adult or an Olympic swimmer sh** happens our lakes and rivers, don't make your Mom cry.

This has been a PSA from Mom.

Glad to hear he learned a lesson :D  

Is it wrong that I giggled at the bolded :lol:    :P   Ahhhh.......memories....lol  

This whole 5-post thing has been a breath of fresh air in this place! :clap: :clap:

Well, we wouldn't have so many ADD Ritalin junkies if we would clean the pesticides out of the chemical coloring, chemical taste stuff we call food.  Factory farms + fast food = basket case youth. 

Wear your life preserver.....and when caught in a rip tide at the sea shore, swim across it, don't just panic and scream.  T

I found out I could soak parts, carbs, etc. in vinegar over night and it gets the residue off. Save a fortune on Blue stuff, or carb cleaner. Plus, a station across town sells good old fashioned leaded gas, so everyone heads over there, to get their mix gas, or mower gas. Costs more, but you leave a lot of the headaches behind. Still, it's hard to beat a new machine that starts right up....for the first summer, anyway :) My Stiel 029 finally died...it was a great pawn shop buy maybe 12 years ago, so I got a Husky this time. It starts right up every time. Now I have energy left for cutting, instead of losing it pulling on that danged rope :) T

ethanol is horrible for any engine especially small engines. my weed eater was also a pawn shop buy 5 years ago and still running strong.

Well, we wouldn't have so many ADD Ritalin junkies if we would clean the pesticides out of the chemical coloring, chemical taste stuff we call food.  Factory farms + fast food = basket case youth. 

Wear your life preserver.....and when caught in a rip tide at the sea shore, swim across it, don't just panic and scream.  T

Funny you should say that, Tony. I just got through reading this about, of all things, Mountain Dew:

Are you a Mountain Dew addict? Then know what you're drinking! BVO is a toxic chemical that is banned in many countries because it competes with iodine for receptor sites in the body, which can lead to hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, and cancer. The main ingredient, bromine, is a poisonous, corrosive chemical, linked to major organ system damage, birth defects, growth problems, schizophrenia, and hearing loss.

"There’s flame retardant in your Mountain Dew. That soda with the lime-green hue (and other citrus-flavored bubbly pops) won’t keep your insides fireproof, but it does contain brominated vegetable oil, a patented flame retardant for plastics that has been banned in foods throughout Europe and in Japan.

Brominated vegetable oil, or BVO, which acts as an emulsifier in citrus-flavored soda drinks, is found in about 10 percent of sodas sold in the U.S.

“After a few extreme soda binges — not too far from what many gamers regularly consume – a few patients have needed medical attention for skin lesions, memory loss and nerve disorders, all symptoms of overexposure to bromine,” according to a recent article in Environmental News."

Could this be behind things like "healing skies" and "too cold to snow" theories? Hmmmmm.........

Archived