Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
April Banter Thread

metalicwx366

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win.

That Burns is so quick he's like a Neutrino, or whichever particle it is that is in every place at once, lol.  I was fat until I got some tape worms out of that road kill deer....... but I don't now, and never have been into pig squealing, so it ain't no win :)

Now, I have held out the piece of resistance in the old ad category, but I'm afraid of scaring the women folk, so I have to work up to revealing it, though admittedly it's hard to top radio active material for kiddies.    What great gift from Uncle Bob that would have been.  Seeing it you could make little Bobby next door glow in the dark, lol.  What a hoot! 

I've heard of that movie.  I'll have to look it up, as I don't remember why the name stuck in my head. I think I heard a review, or saw a clip?  I can feel it back in the fog...trying to get out..... Tony

1.)   Hello. Guys I can only make two posts right now so I will try to make them super productive every time. I will try to fit everything in you know what I am saying? So I won't be quoting too much so just pretend you can hear me talk/reply. We need to watch this severe weather and frost coming up. 

I went to Wendy's today for lunch. Eating spaghetti right now. About to check the weather. Also downloading the new map pack for Black Ops 2 I stopped by Gamestop after college today.

1.) Hello. Guys I can only make two posts right now so I will try to make them super productive every time. I will try to fit everything in you know what I am saying? So I won't be quoting too much so just pretend you can hear me talk/reply. We need to watch this severe weather and frost coming up.

I went to Wendy's today for lunch. Eating spaghetti right now. About to check the weather. Also downloading the new map pack for Black Ops 2 I stopped by Gamestop after college today.

Dont worry. Maybe your limit wont last as long as mine did. I was on it for nearly two years.

I am debating whether to buy a new one. I just put a new motor on one instead of replacing mower. They are not cheap

They are not cheap, you are right. It's a tax write off since I mow the yard for my rental and my business. I just don't have the time to spend working on my mower instead of cutting the grass. I take it you have the zero turn mowers? I got a 46" Troy-Built.

I found out I could soak parts, carbs, etc. in vinegar over night and it gets the residue off.  Save a fortune on Blue stuff, or carb cleaner.  Plus, a station across town sells good old fashioned leaded gas, so everyone heads over there, to get their mix gas, or mower gas.  Costs more, but you leave a lot of the headaches behind.   Still, it's hard to beat a new machine that starts right up....for the first summer, anyway :)   My Stiel  029 finally died...it was a great pawn shop buy maybe 12 years ago, so I got a Husky this time.  It starts right up every time.  Now I have energy left for cutting, instead of losing it pulling on that danged rope :)  T

Archived