Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs

stormtracker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking at long loops looks like all the good rates are moving ene or so with the main shield lifting a bit north. so, radar probably looks more encouraging than it is around dc area.

looking at long loops looks like all the good rates are moving ene or so with the main shield lifting a bit north. so, radar probably looks more encouraging than it is around dc area.

There's some 30+dbz specks showing just south of winchester. A 30-35dbz patch near CHO seems to be growing and moving n-ne. This is good. 

Lolz.

Lolz.

there are some decent rates out west now too but if you look at like a 3-4 hour loop you can see the overall motion better. maybe im wrong just don't think we are going to get into sustained good stuff anytime soon.

there are some decent rates out west now too but if you look at like a 3-4 hour loop you can see the overall motion better. maybe im wrong just don't think we are going to get into sustained good stuff anytime soon.

But we were not supposed to until the coastal took over, so anything that does happen before midnight would be a bonus.

after going to bed march 6th seeing what I saw on radar and then when I woke up has me more paranoid than a crackhead walking past a cop car. 

Over at the NWS mesoanalysis site, the 850 temperature advection chart shows no warm air advection aloft so

a positive bust is not out of the question.

no, we're comparing apples to oranges. The really heavy stuff down south is moving mostly E. My fear was it would rob the shield here and it isn't. 

funny back to backs nonetheless. lol

Yea I knew that, it was just really funny back to back. Lay off the pipe tonight and you will be fine ;) .

Over at the NWS mesoanalysis site, the 850 temperature advection chart shows no warm air advection aloft so

a positive bust is not out of the question.

we need rates. lots and lots of rates. that's all that it really comes down to.

Archived