Newest Member
    Toothache
Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 5

Harry

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, my mistake then.

Oh yeah..you can have all the cold you want..think the idea is there of where the cold is showing in the US...along with the other models...  looks to be aimed at the N Plains...12z GFS looks pretty bad through the entire run...not sure when we get above normal...I see the normal here hits 60F next week!!!  yikes!

Outlook for April... starting off cool but overall warm look especially by middle of the month. Warm March 31-April 3 as ext rwt arrives for the 3-4 then 10-15 degree drop in temps and colder April 4-6. Becoming 10-20 degrees warmer on 7-8 ahead of next rwt on 9 then warm ahead of another rwt expected to arrive April 11-12 with 10-15 degree cool down for the 13-14th which will be short lived. Then a 5-10 degree warm up again April 15-16 ahead of rwt for 16th and then around 5 degrees cooler for the 17 and then a 10-20 degree warm up again 18-19. I believe during and after the two short waves on the 9 and 11th temps will rise to above normal levels with warmth peaking around 18-19th and remain above normal but cooling slightly as we head through the 24th or so.

Sorry it's not pretty with pics to go along with it, some people were asking so I threw this together quickly since I have been short on time these past couple weeks.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I think the SW-rwt for April 11-12 has potential for svr wx or late season snow storm for the northern regions east of the Mississippi. Same goes for the April 3-4 SW-rwt

10 tornadoes for April 11...not too shabby.

post-3697-0-94321600-1365791407_thumb.jp

Oh yeah..you can have all the cold you want..think the idea is there of where the cold is showing in the US...along with the other models...  looks to be aimed at the N Plains...12z GFS looks pretty bad through the entire run...not sure when we get above normal...I see the normal here hits 60F next week!!!  yikes!

Build a fence.  Make the cold air pass through customs.

I know its Joe Bastardi, but he claims May goes to a west ridge/east trough setup ...  i just came across his website for the first time and watched his sat video...  if that happens, that is going to suck.  Obviously its May and temps should continue to warm, even in a cold pattern..or so i hope.

Expect the opposite to happen.

I know its Joe Bastardi, but he claims May goes to a west ridge/east trough setup ...  i just came across his website for the first time and watched his sat video...  if that happens, that is going to suck.  Obviously its May and temps should continue to warm, even in a cold pattern..or so i hope.

Yawn..I don't know why people here worship the guy. 

Of course he does.

That's ridiculous. This weather seriously affects people's well being. S.a.d. is not fun.

So if cold misers should be ashamed to root for out-of-season cold due to SAD sufferers, then what on earth should severe junkies feel??? :lmao:. They are rooting for weather that imminently causes property damage and sometimes takes lives as well.

As said this is a weather board, like what you like but can't diss others for liking something different.

So if cold misers should be ashamed to root for out-of-season cold due to SAD sufferers, then what on earth should severe junkies feel??? :lmao:. They are rooting for weather that imminently causes property damage and sometimes takes lives as well.

As said this is a weather board, like what you like but can't diss others for liking something different.

Well by that notion, snowstorms cause plenty of property damage and casualties as well.

Archived