Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 5

Harry

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then why are you even posting crap like this then if you did raise money for the victims? Jesus christ, you know your reputation here. Forgive me if I don't take sarcasm from you in stride as much as I would for someone else.

I don't have to justify to you why I posted what I did.. If you missed the sarcasm in my post to dam bad. My reputation is fine here except to wannabe trolls like you and stebo.

You were doing so good not following me around like a puppy dog troll... now get off my tail before I pull one of you and stebo's lame reports.

You're reputation is fine here? I'm not even from this region, and I know all about your drunk ramblings. Joke or not, it was uncalled for. Deal with it.

You're reputation is fine here? I'm not even from this region, and I know all about your drunk ramblings. Joke or not, it was uncalled for. Deal with it.

yes my reputation  is fine here except to idiot trolls you like 3 amigo's... You deal with my sarcasm post or go run a long with your buddies.

yes my reputation is fine here except to idiot trolls you like 3 amigo's... You deal with my sarcasm post or go run a long with your buddies.

lol

Of course.

Gonna head back to the Chi in a few weeks though once finals are over.

Beautiful week upcoming.

cool, bummer about leaving..  summers are pretty fun up here.  Shack up at my place this summer lol.  Joey can pick us and wiscwx up when he comes to Sconnie to chase.

Beauty of a weekend and at least 1st half of next week to.

Not that he needs me to defend him, but pretty obvious BowMe was being sarcastic. Do really think he was being serious? And the "you're drunk" responses, so lame. You dont have any idea what kind of person he is, so stop with the character assassination bullsh*t. Some of you need to chill out and get a life.

Not that he needs me to defend him, but pretty obvious BowMe was being sarcastic. Do really think he was being serious? And the "you're drunk" responses, so lame. You dont have any idea what kind of person he is, so stop with the character assassination bullsh*t. Some of you need to chill out and get a life.

Terrible sense of sarcasm and I am shocked someone like you is defending stupid jokes like that. This whole bull**** that severe posters want to see destruction is a stupid notion. I don't think anyone wants to see destruction so for him to say what he said even if sarcastic is completely uneducated though not surprising.

Terrible sense of sarcasm and I am shocked someone like you is defending stupid jokes like that. This whole bull**** that severe posters want to see destruction is a stupid notion. I don't think anyone wants to see destruction so for him to say what he said even if sarcastic is completely uneducated though not surprising.

lol, someone like me? What the hell does that mean? You gonna go after me now? Lets have it then. But if you can't figure that it was a sarcastic comment, then that's your problem. Poor choice of an example by BowMe...of course it was. Regardless, report the post or PM him with your concerns. Too much public airing of grievances on this board.

lol, someone like me? What the hell does that mean? You gonna go after me now? Lets have it then. But if you can't figure that it was a sarcastic comment, then that's your problem. Poor choice of an example by BowMe...of course it was. Regardless, report the post or PM him with your concerns. Too much public airing of grievances on this board.

Someone like you who I consider one of the top people around here which is why I don't get you agreeing with him. It isn't an insult upon you, you are quality all day every day.

Snow/cold weenies just have to wish for a boring suppressed spring/summer with no thunderstorms.  I don't care for another death ridge but I also don't want to be on the back side of a cutoff all May and June.  It's not like the severe snobs go around rooting for mild and rain in the middle of winter.

Luckily it won't happen.

Also, I said I like thunderstorms, not ****ing tornadoes mmmmkay?  If I want to see a nader I'll go chasing on the plains thank you very much.

Frigid Fairies are not going around wishing for a "boring suppressed spring/summer with no thunderstorms."  What weather geek doesn't like a thunderstorm but, they do come with consequences at times too (ask Harry from Michigan), like Tornadoes.

I have never once in my 6 yrs or w/e on the wx boards have ever or even thought about wishing destructive wx on any human. 

If you 4 all missed my sarcasm about severe snobs and joplin, well then, you don't know me even on here and I don't know what to tell you.

I've already wasted too much time on this and will not be responding anymore.

Frigid Fairies are not going around wishing for a "boring suppressed spring/summer with no thunderstorms."  What weather geek doesn't like a thunderstorm but, they do come with consequences at times too (ask Harry from Michigan), like Tornadoes.

I have never once in my 6 yrs or w/e on the wx boards have ever or even thought about wishing destructive wx on any human. 

If you 4 all missed my sarcasm about severe snobs and joplin, well then, you don't know me even on here and I don't know what to tell you.

I've already wasted too much time on this and will not be responding anymore.

No, I did not miss the sarcasm.  It seems like you missed mine.  I'm just dishing it back mmmkay.

Someone like you who I consider one of the top people around here which is why I don't get you agreeing with him. It isn't an insult upon you, you are quality all day every day.

Dude anyone who has been around long enough ( you have ) that knows bowme should know better. And bringing up drinking issues is totally lame. Tim was spot on.

Dude anyone who has been around long enough ( you have ) that knows bowme should know better. And bringing up drinking issues is totally lame.

I don't care who knows who for how long, it is still wrong and the fact that people say 'Oh well it was sarcasm' doesn't make it right.

I don't care who knows who for how long, it is still wrong and the fact that people say 'Oh well it was sarcasm' doesn't make it right.

you're losing it man...you need to take a break... maybe the weather pattern on your return will be more conducive to something other than playing Mr Perfect  mall cop mod.

Archived