Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 5

Harry

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Nose.  GFS knows diddly we hope.  Might be good for the severe snobs?

WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THIS WARM PATTERN CAN   PERSIST AS A MAJORITY OF LONG RANGE GFS ENSEMBLES INDICATE A RETURN   TO A NEGATIVE AO/NAO FARTHER DOWN THE ROAD IN EARLY MAY...AND THAT   WAS THE PATTERN THAT GENERALLY DOMINATED FROM ROUGHLY MID FEB TO MID   APR...RESULTING IN PREVAILING BLO NORMAL TEMPS.

Snow/cold weenies just have to wish for a boring suppressed spring/summer with no thunderstorms.  I don't care for another death ridge but I also don't want to be on the back side of a cutoff all May and June.  It's not like the severe snobs go around rooting for mild and rain in the middle of winter.

Snow/cold weenies just have to wish for a boring suppressed spring/summer with no thunderstorms. I don't care for another death ridge but I also don't want to be on the back side of a cutoff all May and June. It's not like the severe snobs go around rooting for mild and rain in the middle of winter.

Exactly my sentiment.

We have a user on here that nearly got hit by that tornado, I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who needs to grow up.

s42u6o.jpg

Me and the wife only raised money for the victims and I was on here following the same severe storm you were.  You and tebo wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you in the arse though.

I've mentioned many times in the past that I wouldn't even wish a crippling ice storm on my worst enemy but, I'm going to go wishing a Joplin on somebody..   so lulz.

Me and the wife only raised money for the victims..  You and tebo wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you in the arse though.

Well then why are you even posting crap like this then if you did raise money for the victims? Jesus christ, you know your reputation here. Forgive me if I don't take sarcasm from you in stride as much as I would for someone else.

Well then why are you even posting crap like this then if you did raise money for the victims? Jesus christ, you know your reputation here. Forgive me if I don't take sarcasm from you in stride as much as I would for someone else.

I don't have to justify to you why I posted what I did..  If you missed the sarcasm in my post to dam bad. My reputation is fine here except to wannabe trolls like you and stebo.

You were doing so good not following me around like a puppy dog troll... now get off my tail before I pull one of you and stebo's lame reports.

Archived