Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 5

Harry

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to believe summer is still almost a month and a half away.

Neutral-Enso predicted for this summer.   were the last two summers neutral also?  Another torch and boring summer?   I read in the SNE thread a few days ago that the euro monthlies are cool for summer..  that could just be for the east though.. 

Harry, have you seen the summer monthlies for the great lakes?  If so could you give your analysis of them, Thanks much!

I hope we're not blowing our cool load early and setting up for another scorcher/boring summer..  I guess at least it won't be starting until at least May this yr and not like last yr in Morch.

12z?  I haven't seen it yet...(COD doesn''t put it up until around 2;30-3)...

I was looking at April 1950...looks pretty good...

wow an avg day.. and then what..  baby steps I guess. ..models, mother nature, and warminista's will get it right eventually.  until then don't believe anything you read

Alot of the so called "cold" has been through huge inversions. In otherwords, a bit misleading.........

Looks like another western trough will develope between the 23-25 than another around the 30th, though weakened obviously as the season progresses. Need to collapse ridge in pacific if you want a more summery pattern.

lol..

you live in the tropics where tree's are leafed out and Buckeye has been mowing lawns for 2 weeks now.

March was the 10th warmest of all time...............globally. It is all about the backyard.

Imagine that? Discussing ones backyard on a weather forum! (Though when the cold in other parts of the globe was discussed during our Morch last year, it was quickly dismissed). I will say it makes sense now...the warm weather you've been saying is on the way for the past 3 months has arrived........globally.

Archived