Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 18-20th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really is nice to see the sun, hardly a cloud in the sky.......amazing how quickly the snow melts this time of year, almost 3 vanished today and the 10 inch deal last week, both in less than 24 hours.  I would imagine there must be some beautiful scenes in eastern Mass this evening with some possible sun and deep snow pack.

post-865-0-11365000-1363729396_thumb.jpg

14.9".  A little under 13" new depth and 18" or so total depth, avg.

Nice!  I had given 'final' as 9.5".  But, the snow started back up and I've since picked up another .75", radar be damned.

Well, this storm brings me right around seasonal average. I'm still going to b**ch about the season as a whole as I've been playing catch-up the whole time. Of course, having average while some many others are setting records is disheartening. But like Leo Durocher said, there's always next year.

Only 9 months till astronomical fall!

Really is nice to see the sun, hardly a cloud in the sky.......amazing how quickly the snow melts this time of year, almost 3 vanished today and the 10 inch deal last week, both in less than 24 hours. I would imagine there must be some beautiful scenes in eastern Mass this evening with some possible sun and deep snow pack.

Almost sping like

sun?.. drizzle here

Really is nice to see the sun, hardly a cloud in the sky.......amazing how quickly the snow melts this time of year, almost 3 vanished today and the 10 inch deal last week, both in less than 24 hours.  I would imagine there must be some beautiful scenes in eastern Mass this evening with some possible sun and deep snow pack.

You might have some luck with that stuff spilling near/over the Berks as it dries up.  What is your seasonal average, btw?  Snowing lightly here but doesn't look to be accumulating much.

Nice!  I had given 'final' as 9.5".  But, the snow started back up and I've since picked up another .75", radar be damned.

Well, this storm brings me right around seasonal average. I'm still going to b**ch about the season as a whole as I've been playing catch-up the whole time. Of course, having average while some many others are setting records is disheartening. But like Leo Durocher said, there's always next year.

Only 9 months till astronomical fall!

What an awesome winter.

I can't believe the turnaround.

Of the 20 some winters I've lived in Boston, this one is gradually earning a place among my favorites (93-94, 95-96, 4/97, 1/05, 1/11)...

The comeback-to-win games can be as exhilarating as the high scoring ones. 

Archived