• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, add em' up

I'm going on the Wunderground maps verbatim

not sayin' they're right, just what they show

And for just south of DCA is like 5".

I know it is probably wrong.

On another note I believe it was you that stated the Wunderground snow maps showed nothing for DCA on 3/6. I commented on the snow maps at that time, asking why they showed nothing when all else pointed to accumulating snow. The answer I received was that they were probably wrong. Come full circle and we shall see, eh?

Yeah I guess so. Kinda thought that based on the sfc maps but didn't see that fine print till now.

Doesn't look like the gfs one does that....seems odd he would use those as a comparison...almost sneaky in a way. Anyway...hopefully everyone knows that sticking snow is gonna be a hard deal for just about everyone....I still say its pretty cool to even be talking about snow this late...I plan on enjoying whatever falls

And for just south of DCA is like 5".

I know it is probably wrong.

On another note I believe it was you that stated the Wunderground snow maps showed nothing for DCA on 3/6. I commented on the snow maps at that time, asking why they showed nothing when all else pointed to accumulating snow. The answer I received was that they were probably wrong. Come full circle and we shall see, eh?

like I said to Ian, I was only saying what they were verbatim

didn't say I believe them

but more importantly, for 3/6, they never showed any snow for BWI on any run which is different than this one because before 0Z last night (that showed nothing), they were consistent with 1-2" (then 12z went haywire w/9"+)

this is another nail biter

0z Sunday should finally have a handle I would think/hope iow another nowcast event for the MA

Anyone got details on the Euro ensembles?  They look a bit better than the Op just from the 72hr panel on Raleigh's site. 

At DCA they are about .75-.8, nearly as wet as the OP. Look warm to me, as well as a decent amount of the individual members. Upon second look, just a bit warmer than the OP but that is usually expected on the Euro mean. The EPS control looks solid as well stalling the low out a bit, with around .8-.9 for DC and almost 1 for BWI. Baltimore east to the shore 1+

BWI pretty similar overall. 

Well NAM coming in a little more amped at h5...not sure what that means or what we're hoping for.  

Well NAM coming in a little more amped at h5...not sure what that means or what we're hoping for.  

Probably not. Just going for " isn't. It cool to be tracking events like this in late March",

Archived