joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB, has snow next Monday-Wednesday going thru Midwest thru far northern Va. Not even close to SE. :axe:  Then he says a major storm could develop over the Southern Plains late next week and impact much of the eastern US sometime between the 10th and 13th. Move them goal posts JB.. Didn't even mention this weekend, in this update...  lol

Ladies and Gentlemen, starts your mowers!!!

I think Wilkes should start it.  Everyone should get to start one once in a while.

:deadhorse:

Start it early and it's locked, banter has some lee-way.  Agree though, if GaWx wants to have a go, or anyone else, have at it Friday, excluding a few select individuals who honestly need their thread starting privileges revoked for awhile.  Recommend a mid-longe range disco, 3-5+ days, and the short range obs thread.

Are you ok?

Depends on who you ask. :D

:deadhorse:

Start it early and it's locked, banter has some lee-way.  Agree though, if GaWx wants to have a go, or anyone else, have at it Friday, excluding a few select individuals who honestly need their thread starting privileges revoked for awhile.  Recommend a mid-longe range disco, 3-5+ days, and the short range obs thread.

2/28 @ 11:59:59....who will be the quickest to hit Post, I wonder?

The GFS is drunk tonight.

Wake me up in March. Nothing substantial until March 10th and on, IMO. I haven't seen anything that gets me excited for systems (I don't care for this weekend or the 6th). However, I understand the pattern is aiding the disco in the main thread and the lows that are off the coast give some hope, but not me...if the models would just throw a snowstorm out there for a few runs I'm game!

Archived