joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIIII'm dreaming of a severeeeeee spriiiing just like the one I used to knooooooow

This enough of this cold crap it isnt going to snow so its just a waste, I cant remember the last time we were not fully leaf out by April, heck even the Bradford Pears are barely leafing out right now. I need thunder and hail and lots of CTG lightning and soon.

That said the first sea breeze of the year on ILM radar 

This enough of this cold crap it isnt going to snow so its just a waste, I cant remember the last time we were not fully leaf out by April, heck even the Bradford Pears are barely leafing out right now. I need thunder and hail and lots of CTG lightning and soon.

That said the first sea breeze of the year on ILM radar

The only thing in bloom here in the atlanta area are dogwoods and the cold snap stopped them mid bloom it seems

Our whole family has been down and out with the Norovirus.  That crap feels like death.  Finally crawling back.  Happy Easter everyone.

Nick Frost made a danged good dwarf!  In a movie rife with bad acting, and a weak script, or something, the little guys were a fresh breath....and an appearance I wasn't  expecting.

Yeah, I know I'm a bit behind the times, but I don't see movies until they make it to cable.

Drink your orange juice!  Eat your soup!  T

Archived