amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time you reply to him you use "lol". He thinks that's his name now. So, every time you post "lol" he will answer you. Bottom line.....stop with the "lol" stuff.

I tried to explain this too, once before.  It's hopeless, though...

Hard to believe you had to explain that.

Indeed.  How many facepalms does MetallicWx's lack of recognition deserve in this case?

LOL  (No, I'm not addressing you, Isopycnic, just so as there's no confusion.  :) )

LOL...sorry I don't call for historic blizzard everytime I see a good pattern.

Look at last so called storm and all your advisory for the triad that never came. Oh how soon we forget. I even posted to your so called forecast roads too warm and it would never happen. So funny how soon you forget. Maybe you can be our company's met once you get that red tag. Have fun kid.

Look at last so called storm and all your advisory for the triad that never came. Oh how soon we forget. I even posted to your so called forecast roads too warm and it would never happen. So funny how soon you forget. Maybe you can be our company's met once you get that red tag. Have fun kid.

LOL...these events are working for my backyard can't help if the city of Winston is too warm.

Archived