Newest Member
    amirah5
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BGAsWCqCIAASpWZ.jpg

I don't give 2 spits about sports but I watched 45 minutes of SOCCER last night and enjoyed every minute. I am a snow weenie.

No mention of the STW for NFL and SGA but the one where no one is gets mentioned lol

Looking at radar I think it's all kinda south of you but yes, I was concerned about you for a second there. :hug:

I don't give 2 spits about sports but I watched 45 minutes of SOCCER last night and enjoyed every minute. I am a snow weenie.

Looking at radar I think it's all kinda south of you but yes, I was concerned about you for a second there. :hug:

It stopped for now. Been raining and thundering most of the day with severe thunderstorm warnings that always hit the same parts of the county. Lol we have a ST force field here.

unfortunately,several times this year, it and other models did show big snow totals in our area within the 5-7 day period,only to disappoint with much smaller dustings or nada

Lets invade the MA forum and ask did DC get that blixzard they were crying for.

Ah...I think I see the issue.  Unless we were in a split flow (what was it - once, maybe twice this winter?) it's likely I never gave the Euro a second look.  I just don't remember paying attention.  I learned my lesson last winter.

Went to Sweet Frog in Wilkesboro today for the first time. Really good.

A friend and I piled ours up pretty good came out around $8 for two bowls. Lots of toppings...good toppings. Never seen anything like it in Wilkes before. 

Sweet Frogs have popped up everywhere in the past couple years. Down around Wilmington, The Fuzzy Peach is similar and opening more stores, too.

Archived