amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah. You won't be vindicated. It will just be a perfect example of a blind mole finding a grub. As everyone says about JB, if you call for it all the time eventually you will be right. In any event I haven't been excited about a single event this year. The one snow I did get was a surprise to me I 'll admit, but it was in and out in 2 hours. Other than that I've done OK.

Im not going to get on the jb subject but not once has he said we were getting a storm. He did say the other day he liked the carolinas in march to see some even said he be surprised and dissapointed if a storm didint shut down roads from nc to dc

Im not going to get on the jb subject but not once has he said we were getting a storm. He did say the other day he liked the carolinas in march to see some even said he be surprised and dissapointed if a storm didint shut down roads from nc to dc

Here's what da man has to say about! He I does not buy the GFS, there is something wrong with the ECMWF run. The idea of the trough falling belhind the northern anchor, then catching up and phasing, looks llke model error to me.

Heck you would have to be crazy to think there's not something wrong with any model that shows snow in the SE!!! lol

Here's what da man has to say about! He I does not buy the GFS, there is something wrong with the ECMWF run. The idea of the trough falling belhind the northern anchor, then catching up and phasing, looks llke model error to me.

Heck you would have to be crazy to think there's not something wrong with any model that does not show a snowstorn for the mid atlantic and northeast. Lol[/quote

Fixed it for you.]

Here's what da man has to say about! He I does not buy the GFS, there is something wrong with the ECMWF run. The idea of the trough falling belhind the northern anchor, then catching up and phasing, looks llke model error to me.

Heck you would have to be crazy to think there's not something wrong with any model that does not show a snowstorn for the mid atlantic and northeast. Lol[/quote

Fixed it for you.]

lol, I hope he's wrong too! It gives me a foot or more snow!!! I'm not trying to dampen the party on a day 6/7 modeled snow storm, just throwing out a Mets take on the runs...

lol, I hope he's wrong too! It gives me a foot or more snow!!! I'm not trying to dampen the party on a day 6/7 modeled snow storm, just throwing out a Mets take on the runs...

It is funny how he gets bashed when he says snow is coming and when he says its not coming he gets bashed too!!  Funny!  At leasy all are consistent.  If anybody is excited 6 days out the way the models have been this winter then you better prepare for a big letdown.  How many times did Euro show us in a foot or more this winter and one time even four days out.  I hope it happens but not excited until closer to time.

Matthew East and Robert both said this morning something to watch but this far out anything can happen.  I didn't see any bashing for them.  Lets hope it does verify and we get nailed but also be prepared that it don't

It is funny how he gets bashed when he says snow is coming and when he says its not coming he gets bashed too!! Funny! At leasy all are consistent. If anybody is excited 6 days out the way the models have been this winter then you better prepare for a big letdown. How many times did Euro show us in a foot or more this winter and one time even four days out. I hope it happens but not excited until closer to time.

Matthew East and Robert both said this morning something to watch but this far out anything can happen. I didn't see any bashing for them. Lets hope it does verify and we get nailed but also be prepared that it don't

I don't think they were bashing him? I was just pointing out he didn't really agree with the model runs,his opinion!! he certainly does have a Mid Atlantic and Northeast bias...

I have a feeling that we will be hanging on to this storm with our fingernails, only to see it go just to our north.  I do not like being in the bullseye this far out!  Although, I'm glad it's under a week instead of way out in fantasy land.  I'm trying to wait until Sunday to really get excited.

This storm only works with a perfectly timed phase, phases to late and it's off the coast, phases to early and it's NW of our area.  The GFS has no phase and so it's a weak event just NW of the closed low, assuming there is one.

Archived