amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe he used to post just like that here at easternuswx/Amwx.

he even wished death on someone's child once (or something like that)

Yeah, It's pointless to try to ask him a question.  I don't even read the comments under his facebook posts.  If he is only talking about the weather, I enjoy reading his thoughts.  His videos and seasonal forecasts are very thorough...and he doesn't have to communicate with anybody.

Someone should post FFC's take on DT's page.  Would be classic.

OTHER INTERESTING FEATURE OF NOTE IS THE MID-WEEK SYSTEM. STILL

SOME BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE GFS AND ECMWF BUT 12Z ECMWF IS

ACTUALLY TRENDING CLOSER TO THE 12Z GFS

I was just about to ask if it was too much for someone to post that on DT's FB feed.

Okay, so the 0z GFS and 0z Euro show significant snows here and in a lot of NC.  I am starting to get excited.  If this stays consistent for the 12z runs tomorrow, then I really will be.

Maybe I'm going to crash and burn in the end, but whatever.  Winter's almost over and it's time to go out swinging.

I am officially excited.

DT is having a mental breakdown.  I almost feel bad for him.

He has always been that way, at least on the forums he added a lot of disco as to why. On his page he just calls people names...I'm surprised he just doesn't resort to "doo doo head" and "poopy pants".

Check out my sig...in no way was I wishcasting and he called me out haha. I probably said something about a trend further south to get that comment.

This post is for Lookout.

I was saddened to hear of your hatred for the great state of North Carolina due to our receiving so much more snow than your state of Georgia.  However, as the leading mod on this forum you have the power to remedy the situation next year.  Simply issue a "MOD DECREE" swapping the names of the two states in the SE forum for the duration of the 2013-14 winter. All posters will then have to change their locations in their profile.  Example: Charlotte, GA, Atlanta, NC.***  Now you can happily post about how much more snow GA receives than does NC. Of course your yard will still be a mud hole but you can't have everything.   :)

You're welcome.

*** Waycross will remain in Georgia.  There are limits.

He has always been that way, at least on the forums he added a lot of disco as to why. On his page he just calls people names...I'm surprised he just doesn't resort to "doo doo head" and "poopy pants".

Check out my sig...in no way was I wishcasting and he called me out haha. I probably said something about a trend further south to get that comment.

Bottom line:  Once a d*****bag, always a d*****bag...you will never win at reasoning with a man so utterly angry at his tiny pecker.

WTF?  I'm NOT in the bullseye, Wilkes?  Total BS.  I'm gonna be PISSED if I get 6-12" while folks to my east get a foot.  Absolutely FLOORED!!!!!!!

LOL.

(I am referencing the SNE poster from "Nemo" that was bitching about "only" getting 24".)   :weenie:

To be honest, it's way too early for a call map, but at least it's in the Banter Thread.

Also, you need to have a special bullseye for Boone, NC since they (almost) always manage to beat out everyone else in the state no matter the situation/storm track.

Archived