• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

1989 repeat, bro, lolz u didnt know?  One day it's 110 degrees with a **** ton of rain and the next day we get some fooking pathetic snow flakers lolz.  lmao u guys with ur luv for snow flakers lolzzzz.

cmon bro...its still raining aint gonna ****snow. everybodys going nuts over smoe flurries. :lmao: :lmao: lolz yall!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1989 repeat, bro, lolz u didnt know?  One day it's 110 degrees with a **** ton of rain and the next day we get some fooking pathetic snow flakers lolz.  lmao u guys with ur luv for snow flakers lolzzzz.

I'll say this about metalic...he must be the happiest human being on earth.

Unfortunately, I'm suspicious of anyone that laughs out loud that much.  ^_^

I'll say this about metalic...he must be the happiest human being on earth.

Unfortunately, I'm suspicious of anyone that laughs out loud that much.  ^_^

The guy that sits next to me at work is a laugher. All day, he's laughing at emails or websites or something...just wanting you to asking him what he's laughing at. And the funny thing is, it's never funny.

Funniest day of banter all winter. Not going to quote all of them, but Burg, classic! All the DT trolling was priceless too. Well done!

+1  I was glad to see everyone behaving themselves and having fun :wub: This is why the SE Crew is the best that AMWX has to offer...period. 

Archived