e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
February 25-27 Winter Storm Part 3

Brewers

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May be right. Snow just started again and twitter reporting changeover to snow in Brant, Oxford, and Middlesex Counties in the last 10 minutes.

Edit, heavy accumulating snow in London and Woodstock per tweets

Must be living in the wrong part of London.  .7C and still raining with a bit of snow mixed in.   Time to find something else to do than watch this stuff.

1ft for Geos!

Been stuck in a little dry hole the last few hours.  More snow moving in from the east though.  Probably get another inch or so tonight and tomorrow.

9.1" as of 7:00pm.

Just had another heavy burst of snow. Temperature holding steady at 31°.

This is probably a bit on the weenie side, but I wouldn't be surprised to see half that through tomorrow.

295691_10151463157566760_425116941_n.png

Must be living in the wrong part of London.  .7C and still raining with a bit of snow mixed in.   Time to find something else to do than watch this stuff.

Oops. It was Tillsonburg thought it was near London but just checked the map and it's no where close  :whistle: must have been thinking of Ingersoll.

Measured 0.6" of absolute SLUSH at 740pm. looks like a lot of moisture to come the rest of the night. It is a slushy mess outside. I notice that despite torrential rainfall wherever there was old snow today it did not budge, and the gray slush on the grassy spots is getting whiter. Had some insane snowballs falling from the sky and then I think we went back to some sleet a bit ago now snow again.

3464-800.jpg

Meteorologists correct me if I am wrong but judging by KBUF dual pol data..looks like rain/snow line is roughly from western Niagara Region to near the shoreline of Lake Ontario in the City of Toronto. With areas west of there seeing mostly snow with  a bit of mixing.

I'm guessing where the bright banding over the Niagara peninsula begins to stratify is where it's at least snowing aloft.

Wow.

Somewhere around 4 inches. I think.

Wet, heavy, concrete.... compacted all over the driveway from mere footprints.  Snowblower, ice scraper, and shovels....it's a good thing that that temps are going to remain steady most of the night.  We are sitting at 31 right now, with with snow still falling. 

This is a nightmare mess.  Just like I predicted. 

This storm has given me some good laughs from the TV mets--especially the goofs on Ch 4 in MKE. First 2-4, then it was a mix--earlier today it was 3-5 with some areas getting 6. Then Malan comes on at 6 and says 6-9.

For the past ten years or so MKE media rarely mentions Kenosha in its weather reports unless its a big event--Too many Illinois transplants like my family crossed the border...maybe that's why they consistently drop the ball on weather for my area.

Archived