Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
February 25-27 Winter Storm Part 3

Brewers

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice product. Not really familiar with it but if it's at all accurate in differentiating between RA and SN it's a nice tool to have.

RadarScope is a great product.  I have it on my iPhone, definitely worth the 9.99 it costs.

like most of the snow events this winter, this storm is definitely overperforming from a moisture perspective. Qpf looks to have been underdone as we are over 1 inch of water with an entire night of precip to come.

It appears sleet is still mixing in with the snow, as the heavier returns and relatively good visibility showed (I then went to a window and heard some pinging). Definitely over an inch of snow/sleet on the ground, didnt measure though. Snowbanks and areas of the grass that had old patches of snow will be like indestructible rocks in a few days (though I imagine the plain grassy areas may suck up the snow tomorrow, who knows).

My 8 inch snowpack before this storm was so dense I could walk on top without falling through. With 6 to 12 more inches of heavy wet snow on top tonight (already have 6 new inches) and no big rainstorms for atleast the first two weeks of March, we could very well have snowcover to April!

30 will be tough outside of higher elevations. 20 is doable, especially for you away from L Ontario.

I agree, has it come on cue according to the models? I havent compared to the OBS data to the model data. 

Very heavy snow in my area, big flakes. Everywhere is nice and white and if this continues could be up to 1-2cm by 11pm. 

And YYZ down to 0.7C now ;) 

On the subway now listening to a group of people complaining about the radio and tv people all saying to expect the change to snow at 4 in the morning and no accumulations until then, and it's switched at 10 and accumulating. Again, tv and radio mets are a joke. They choose one model and listen to no others. At least take a peek..

On the subway now listening to a group of people complaining about the radio and tv people all saying to expect the change to snow at 4 in the morning and no accumulations until then, and it's switched at 10 and accumulating. Again, tv and radio mets are a joke. They choose one model and listen to no others. At least take a peek..

:lmao:

They're probably saying how they "hate snow".

Archived