northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too.  I did a little checking and the closest weatherbug sites (Clarksburg HS and Little Bennett ES) are at 30.1 and 30.8 after highs of 32 and 33 respectively so while it is local, it's not just a MBY thing.  I'm at just under 600' in elevation.

Yeah, must be a pocket of cold air.  North Germantown and Damascus also in the 30/31 range.  I'm torching now...up to 35F :)

Cut em some slack.  We'd be doing exactly the same thing if we had been modeled for 30".  In fact, we'd be worse probably.

I don't think so honestly. Record breakers have exponentially more stuff that can go wrong than right. Everybody knows this but it's hard to remember sometimes i guess. 

Cut em some slack. We'd be doing exactly the same thing if we had been modeled for 30". In fact, we'd be worse probably.

Doubt it. We are like weenie scientists compared to many of the northern snow weenies.

I thought I was good for atleast a coating of snow up here but only got a little zr and sleet. Hoping for a few snow showers to swing through later. Feels vey raw out there today.

Yeah, that is what I got too.  We might score later tonight if those backlash snow squalls develop.

Now that we have a more ma friendly event on the near horizon...idgaf what happens up north. I hope they get buried so deep that the cape breaks off and floats out to the grand banks. 

Hopefully, no one creates a new thread for that event until we get a little closer.  I swear, I think we are jinxing ourselves with these 10 day out threads!  Maybe superstition and luck are where it's at, in regards to getting a good snow event here this winter.

Hopefully, no one creates a new thread for that event until we get a little closer. I swear, I think we are jinxing ourselves with these 10 day out threads! Maybe superstition and luck are where it's at, in regards to getting a good snow event here this winter.

Agree 100%. Mods please. 72 hour rule. Not because of superstition either.

Archived