Newest Member
    joxey
Contest: February 1-7, 2013 Total Snowfall At ORD

Chicago WX

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.8"  ORD

Strictly anecdotal...big believer that old man winter kicks you when you're down, and let's the rich get richer. Chicago is having an incredibly unlucky winter....why switch horses now?   That being said, gonna be hard not to exceed at least an inch in this pattern.

I have no skin in this, so other than bragging rights, I hope I'm wrong for the Chicago crowd's sake and you all hit 10".

1.8" ORD

Strictly anecdotal...big believer that old man winter kicks you when you're down, and let's the rich get richer. Chicago is having an incredibly unlucky winter....why switch horses now? That being said, gonna be hard not to exceed at least an inch in this pattern.

I have no skin in this, so other than bragging rights, I hope I'm wrong for the Chicago crowd's sake and you all hit 10".

Two 0.5"+ events in the past week after having none before that. Things have turned at ORD. :guitar:

1.8"  ORD

Strictly anecdotal...big believer that old man winter kicks you when you're down, and let's the rich get richer. Chicago is having an incredibly unlucky winter....why switch horses now?   That being said, gonna be hard not to exceed at least an inch in this pattern.

NW flow means if Chicago cashes in, CMH probably cashes in.

Nice turnout. Didn't expect so many guesses.

I'm thinking one will be a "direct hit" and the rest will trend south and just give ORD a DAB+. We'll tie FTW since I've also already picked 3.9".

I like the way you think...on the rest will trend south part. :lol:

Nice turnout. Didn't expect so many guesses.

I like the way you think...on the rest will trend south part. :lol:

It would be nice to see a barrage of clippers. ORD is the poster child for this turd of a winter so it has everyone's interest.

EDIT: The way it's been going, Indy and south will get repeatedly hammered and we'll get the residual mood flakes.

Archived