• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
February Banter Thread

burgertime

I root for everyone to get snow in this forum. I wish every storm would dump snow on every poster across the area but that isn't physically possible. What happened to southern hospitality Valkhorn? Come on man. This storm was never really meant to be a Tennessee storm as the trough orientation favors the slp to form closer to the coast and NC is in the best spot if a storm does eventually pop. I didn't hear any posters from GA/NC/SC complain when we got our snow from the ULL back in January.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't around back then(of course) but imagine if we locked the Christmas 2010 thread early

Exactly...If we locked every thread because of a couple bad model runs we'd do nothing but open and close threads all day. Tomorrow we could have "Presidents Day storm part 2." Then Thursday we could have part 3. By the time it got here we would have more threads than Rocky movies.

It's evident to me that we all need a widespread snowstorm.  What happened to the courteous, informative, and non chippy southeast forum we used to enjoy?  Is that gone, never to return?

The vocal minority can't keep their emotions in check, hence the knee jerk reactions to each model run.

Exactly...If we locked every thread because of a couple bad model runs we'd do nothing but open and close threads all day. Tomorrow we could have "Presidents Day storm part 2." Then Thursday we could have part 3. By the time it got here we would have more threads than Rocky movies.

He's a troll and he won't respond to anything you call him out on that he's wrong about. Just makes a foolish post and moves on.

A reporter did a story about Driving While High... Quite entertaining. haha http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/stoned-drivers-hit-test-course/vqPqJ/

Ha!  As I"ve suspected, if folks were moderately stoned I wouildn't be at such risk going into Atl. and having to do 75 to keep from getting run over, lol.  Weed seems to work, where speed limit signs are just ignored :)  T

1192ued.jpg

^^ See eye to eye with you

No, man, I'm talking within reason here, lol.  I'm wanting to look over that the smiling couple doing 55 or 60, and watching the road intently with a slight smile on their faces, and heads bobbing to PFloyd.  If I looked over and saw these two, I'd be scared like I am now up there.  When I go into work for a week, I nearly get killed an average of two/three times per 8 to 10 commutes :)  Though with Cheech and Chong, I expect it would be a very low speed collision :)   T

You are a good one to be talking about posting clown maps!! You post clown maps everyday, in fact I'm tired of all the clown like post you make!!!

Boy you are right.  I believe everybody is getting tired of it.  Every time gfs shows something he makes a thread or post a map.  The last thread he started was because there were 4 runs of a threat 10 days out.  Nothing wrong with being excited but most of time it is ridiculous.  Many have hinted to him the same but seems not to care.  I still remember him calling Robert wennie of the year.  But you have to consider the source.  You not far from where he lives  you should go see him sometime.

Ha!  As I"ve suspected, if folks were moderately stoned I wouildn't be at such risk going into Atl. and having to do 75 to keep from getting run over, lol.  Weed seems to work, where speed limit signs are just ignored :)  T

I must confess, when I first read your post I thought you were referencing ritualistic killings and I was trying to figure our what the difference between a moderate stoning and, say, an excessive stoning would be.  Then, I was trying to decide why you felt we should institute stonings in Atlanta.  Then, I came to my senses and realized what you were really saying.  Anyway, what a convoluted trail I was trying to follow. 

Well, that's a crazy post for number 1000...

FWIW- A Met from Accuweather, Bernie Rayno prognosticates it will be Thursday evening before we can believe the models regarding the weekend storm. His explanation being that the models are not doing well with predicting where the frontal boundary will be for the low to ride due to it's current work out with the system at hand.

Sounded good anyway and does explain the lack of commitment and consensus of the NAM, GFS, Euro, Canadian and NoGaps. I know we have little faith in Achoofeather here as a collective group, but I'm looking for snowflakes anywhere I can find them for MBY this weekend.

Archived