12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK let's make this official. If the models start honking about this weekend Wilkes is not allowed to make the storm thread. Agreed? 

I'd like to have it, as I Believe!!  But the last snow thread I started was nerve wracking beyond belief, and all I had to do was bring in the storm from 3 hours out.  It did snow, but I was a nervous wreck....the pressure..the expectations...hellish.  T

I'd propose a rule to have 2,000 posts before starting a thread, but Wilkes could get there in about 23 minutes probably.  Maybe a better rule would be .........................

You may not start a thread if your screen name begins with Wilkes, or ends in dude.  Furthermore, if your name is Cold Rain (or anything that rhymes with Cold Rain), you can start long range threads at any time, and for any reason.

Different viewpoints for different people.  I love the rain.  If I can't get snow, send me some rain.  Sunny and hot are not my ideal weather conditions.

Couldn't have said it better.  When I was in high school we went something like 43 day with little or no sun.  I  remember that as one of my weather highlights.  Hot, sunny days are too easy to get...unremarkable, but go week after week with no sun and you've got something....of course it was like Zombie Apockyclipse outside, lol.  Normal people seem to need sun.   T

I think we need Cold Rain to start the thread (if necessary).  We could always use another Cold Rain Guarantee.  It worked well last time.........

I would think if the models are still showing something tonight a thread is in order.  It's not really too far out in fantasy land now and we could use the regular February pattern thread to talk about the longer range stuff, like usual.

Archived