• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
February Banter Thread

burgertime

I hope we see some snow this weekend. I think this is going to be our last shot for any this winter.

I haven't seen anything except for about 90 seconds of flakes last Saturday, and I agree that even though I'm constantly in the screwball area on runs for this weekend,this will be my last shot for this season. I am predicting a hard freeze in March just after the Blueberry bushes bloom and I plant something in the ground. :cry:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. You guys ignore TN. TN usually ignores NC.

Watch your language, bud.

False

Like I said, I stand corrected. I only got about six posts showing me my cache wasn't refreshing. Thanks.

I felt like it.

Maybe if you more concerned about discussing the weather and less concered about being sarcastic and snarky, you would have gotten less posts correcting your incorrect analysis. Nobody hates TN. There are plenty of TN posters, and like Burger and Queencity said, most of us tend to be happy for folks who get snow, even when we don't see it in our own back yards. Just because you assert a jabroni implication doesn't make it true.

Guys... take this crap to the banter thread. I have no idea why people have to get pissy up here.

Done.

Stop it NOW. 

:rolleyes:

It's evident to me that we all need a widespread snowstorm. What happened to the courteous, informative, and non chippy southeast forum we used to enjoy? Is that gone, never to return?

You know, it really boils down to Valkhorn trying to cause trouble. We've all gotten along for years. I've personally been posting with guys from Middle and Eastern Tennessee since WWBB and never had the first issue.

imo, it is still here. 98% of the time members are very supportive.  Many of users here support each region, why would you not support an area?  neighbor helping neighbor //knowledge sharing

I read this weather forum daily/ sometime hourly and during big events almost by the minute (PBP), during the winter season.

I would stop checking out this site if it wasn't for a friendly welcoming environment.  You guys/ gals are great people! 

Models continue to trend towards the Euro. Just proves the Euro is the only one that can even get close to being right for the long range.

These last two winters have just been awful for actual winter weather. Tired of just some cold now and again and rain. Bring on the warmth and sunshine.

Well at least you had accumulating snow this Winter. A lot of us including myself didn't even get that.

The civil discourse has definitely gone downhill in the SE forum.

Yes it has.  We used to have state vs state pissing contests but it was usually in jest.  Jealousy over the number of posters and mets from certain states is ridiculous.  This subforum is a jem and to have a place with this many mets and quality posters from the south is awesome if you sit back and look at the broad picture.  Try finding another board with what this one still has to offer.

Maybe the Canadian is onto something. With the way the weather has been so lately the last few years, it's possible.

I like it, but it is even possible with no one else on board? 132h was the best for me. And no, I don't know how to post it here or even if I'm reading it correctly, but you made me look.LOL

Yes it has.  We used to have state vs state pissing contests but it was usually in jest.  Jealousy over the number of posters and mets from certain states is ridiculous.  This subforum is a jem and to have a place with this many mets and quality posters from the south is awesome if you sit back and look at the broad picture.  Try finding another board with what this one still has to offer.

It has been quite civil lately in Emerson! I have not seen one cop there in 6 months! What happened?

Archived