joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/25 is looking colder on guidance as welll....06z GFS is pretty nice looking...Euro was almost a clipper looking looking system...cross between that and a SWFE.

1/25 is looking colder on guidance as welll....06z GFS is pretty nice looking...Euro was almost a clipper looking looking system...cross between that and a SWFE.

yeah...the 06z gfs is how you run a good swfe.

MC Sultan?

Yea.. Check it out, see

The only thing you need to do right here is,

Is nod your fookin head

Yeah, yeah

Break ya fookin neck bitches

Yeah, yeah

Here we go now..

Where we goin now?

Where we goin now?

Give it away, give it away, give it away now

Give it away, give it away, give it away now

Just give it away 

Yeah, here we go now

Not sure I dont know what climo is, I will post the dailies later Jerry.  Still if it is that will be 1 below normal day to 16 above in this stretch.

What is Bostons climo today?

You guys are +5.8 for the month.

Today will be below normal at all stations. The highs were at midnight, and they were below normal by about 5 degrees give or take. Today probably finishes out around -8.

Why do people keep changing their names? I don't get it. You keep the same screen name, but you should change your avatar every few months

I remember when we first moved to AMWX and someone took your name. That was hilarious. If I remember right you had a different name at Eastern when we first started. Wasn't it like CT dumbfounded?

I remember when we first moved to AMWX and someone took your name. That was hilarious. If I remember right you had a different name at Eastern when we first started. Wasn't it like CT dumbfounded?

When I first joined it was Connecticut Blizzard which needed to be shortened and made to sound cooler, hence CT Blizz. When Esstern collapsed and we joined here, Ryan took CT Blizz name as a joke

you'd need about 100 degrees of departures in the next 8 days.

Only about 50 at my place, compared to my 1999-12 averages.  Jan 1-9 averaged -6.5, then 10-16 ran +15 (peaked at +25 on the 14th), and the departure is +3.3 thru the 17th.  My daily avg bottoms out right about now, at 12F, then slides up to 14 during the final 5-6 days of the month, so I'd need 18-31 to avg no milder than about 9F, to finish the month below my avg.

If the toolbar isn't working, click on the upper left icon to activate it.

Archived