joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could/should go into the sports thread, but since it's a sports wife, I'm going to put it in the banter thread.  Classy Mrs. Welker.  lol

“Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis’ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!,” the former Miss Hooters wrote on her Facebook page following the Patriots’ 28-13 loss to Baltimore

Brutal cold > Whiff > Whiff > Cutter/Torch > Brutal Cold > Whiff... is possible in a pattern like this.  I don't think it's likely but it's still a possibility. Just remember weenies, as much as you might think so, the weather is not out to screw you.

Hopefully a parade of snow producers is in our future starting with friday.

Brutal cold > Whiff > Whiff > Cutter/Torch > Brutal Cold > Whiff... is possible in a pattern like this.  I don't think it's likely but it's still a possibility. Just remember weenies, as much as you might think so, the weather is not out to screw you.

Hopefully a parade of snow producers is in our future starting with friday.

Wintry appeal though, big time wintry appeal

Wintry appeal though, big time wintry appeal

Wintry here. Full snowcover (well, mostly - and not very deep) since Christmas. Heading towards multiple below zero nights (3-4?).  Skiing, ice fishing, somehow the snow machines are still puttering around here, despite the lack of snowpack.

At least it feels wintery here

Wintry here. Full snowcover (well, mostly - and not very deep) since Christmas. Heading towards multiple below zero nights (3-4?).  Skiing, ice fishing, somehow the snow machines are still puttering around here, despite the lack of snowpack.

At least it feels wintery here

Driving down 95 yesterday there was a lot of grass from SW Maine right to Boston.  The snow banks up along Rte 26 look like what you'd see on the side of the road after a Virginia snowstorm.  Not bad further back though and it's location dependent.  You can tell they haven't had many snowstorms but the ones they had targeted different areas.

Archived