joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the 94 I remember. I don't post often because I'm not a met. This is the banter thread though and I'm just pointing out I don't think your predictions are bearing fruit. As far as your reaction. Classless...

:weenie:

My predictions were to go to a 1993-94 pattern. That's my prediction every year till it happens. Regarding my reaction, yes it was low and I apologize, I took umbrage because I weenies wiz but nt because f anything other than fun and I felt attacked by you out of nowhere.

:weenie:

My predictions were to go to a 1993-94 pattern. That's my prediction every year till it happens. Regarding my reaction, yes it was low and I apologize, I took umbrage because I weenies wiz but nt because f anything other than fun and I felt attacked by you out of nowhere.

Too funny, I got another weenie bun. I didn't mean to attack, my apologies. I just don't see the 94 connection that you have been mentioning but then again, I can't hold a candle to many of you as far as looking at patterns, models etc. I hope you are right. I'd take 96 or 78 also.

Archived