joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too funny, I got another weenie bun. I didn't mean to attack, my apologies. I just don't see the 94 connection that you have been mentioning but then again, I can't hold a candle to many of you as far as looking at patterns, models etc. I hope you are right. I'd take 96 or 78 also.

All good. Lets get some snow!

Temp is at 50F here right now. Snowcover is barely hanging on:

That's pretty sad for northern Connecticut with 750' elevation in mid-January. Definitely not "deep snowpack" or 93-94 right there. This month has been a full-blown torch, let's face it, and it's becoming increasingly depressing. If we mix on Friday after having -25C 850s, that's going to be even more depressing. Just a totally rotten winter for most. Average snowfall at my location but horrible temperatures. 

That's pretty sad for northern Connecticut with 750' elevation in mid-January. Definitely not "deep snowpack" or 93-94 right there. This month has been a full-blown torch, let's face it, and it's becoming increasingly depressing. If we mix on Friday after having -25C 850s, that's going to be even more depressing. Just a totally rotten winter for most. Average snowfall at my location but horrible temperatures. 

Are you OK? You seem to be very morose and fixated on the '93-'94 comparison of late. We have the biggest cold snap since Jan 2009 on the way and 2 snow threats in the next 6. You seem to be having an extended meltdown. 

Archived