joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New band for y'all..Maybe some of you have heard of them..typically I'm not a huge fan of female lead singer bands..but these guys rock. Some of their other stuff is heavier..I just stumbled upon them the other day..First song is great..2nd one close behind..

it may take a listen or 2 for you to get it..but about 2 mins in on the first one you'll start to feel it when they kick in..Crank this ish up

Some Lyrics lol, reminds me of Ryan

• His skin was soft as leather
  • I'm the weatherman
  • No one else more dedicated
  • I'm the weatherman
  • Well, hey kid
  • You got the right
  • But the choice to kill
  • No, Son of Sam
  • Will let you in to turn against
  • Addicted to the love of ourselves
  • I'm the weatherman
  • I tell no one else
  • I'm the weatherman
  •  
  •  
  • His skin was soft as leather
  • I'm the weatherman
  • There's no on else worth the dedication
  • I'm the weatherman
  • Cause hey kid
  • You got the heart without the ache
  • Pretentious thieves
  • Have you believe it's theirs to take
  • Addicted to the love of ourselves
  • I'm the weatherman
  • And tell no one else
  • I'm the weatherman
  •  
  • For here's the history we make
  • For luck of our Fathers
  • (If I could be anywhere I wouldn't be here)
  • No future or good night
  • No future fans
  •  
  •  

:weenie:

Well, you have been kind of a weenie with your constant 94 talk. This winter will never be ala 94. Week after week of talk about a pattern change and storms on the horizon have not come to pass. It is mid January and BORING sums it up for me. It you get your rocks off on a week of below average cold then kudos, you have it this week. It looks like a miss and a miss and another week gone by the books to me. I'd rather have average temps and a blockbuster then below avg cold and storms to the south.

Well, you have been kind of a weenie with your constant 94 talk. This winter will never be ala 94. Week after week of talk about a pattern change and storms on the horizon have not come to pass. It is mid January and BORING sums it up for me. It you get your rocks off on a week of below average cold then kudos, you have it this week. It looks like a miss and a miss and another week gone by the books to me. I'd rather have average temps and a blockbuster then below avg cold and storms to the south.

You are just another who fails miserably at seeing warmth gives zero chances for snow. You pessimists were all b*tching about cold and dry, the minute the cold hit we have had threats jumping out of nowhere. But hey, if you don't enjoy winter weather, thats your own choice.

Archived