CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The First Week of Jan..Bitter cold,Balls drop as we ring in 2013

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Mets in here are condescending and full of themselves. I think some think they are the only one's who understand Science. It gets old especially when good folks and meaningful contributors like Mahk_webstah are basically told to shut up.

LOL. A couple of his posts seemed like serious wishcasting wrt the upcoming torch/warmup/whatever. He probably didn't intend for them to come across as such, but they seemed to.

LOL. A couple of his posts seemed like serious wishcasting wrt the upcoming torch/warmup/whatever. He probably didn't intend for them to come across as such, but they seemed to.

You're not helping Cary, lol 

Thanks to ginx though for trying to throw fuel on the fire 12 hours after me and mark had stated our differences and moved on.

If the cape snows usually Portland will to, They battle the coastal front and usually end up on the wrong side

While there are CF issues at times, Portland does very well overall. Averages about 70" per season. It's not like coastal SNE; latitude does have its benefits.

Ugly looking picture at 8:00am. in the heart of winter. Perhaps we'll get some melt/refreeze to improve sledding conditions. That is until the rains come in later in the week.

Also--very sad sign of the times when the first LL Bean spring catolog arrives. :(

edit:Can't load up pdfamily pic. Is something wrong that has stopped us from being able to upload pictures; use emoticons; or 'multi-quote'?

Don't know why everyone is so depressed about upcoming pattern. yes it will be warmer but nothing like it was originally modeled in My area we may see hight around 40 maybe a few higher. for me that is not a torch! Just a break until we reload the cold for end of month and February. People need to relax and just watch the patterns evolve. of corse I still have a 12 inch snowpack I know folks to the south of me are bummed but you will get yours!

Don't know why everyone is so depressed about upcoming pattern. yes it will be warmer but nothing like it was originally modeled in My area we may see hight around 40 maybe a few higher. for me that is not a torch! Just a break until we reload the cold for end of month and February. People need to relax and just watch the patterns evolve. of corse I still have a 12 inch snowpack I know folks to the south of me are bummed but you will get yours!

Don't forget the rains.....

btw, some people south of you do have 12" snowpacks. :)

Archived