Newest Member
    CHSVol
12/30 Coastal Part II - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet CON gets 12+

dont' have much time to post today..hope you are right! snowing really hard here right now after on and off light snow and flurries...starting to accumulate...so far just bands pushing through, would like to see the constant redevelopment of bands right over my head...where that happens will be the weenie inland band. I volunteer for that! Going for a walk with friends in dogs up on our hill...I should have some awesome pics. Man it is really snowing hard now.

Good luck with your Blizzard!!!

All snow at exit 1 in Westerly so must be confined to immediate shore.

Not to get technical on you... but exit 1 is Hopkinton...

All rain here in Westerly - temp down to 33.8 with a dew bouncing between 29 and 30... but no sign of a flake or sleet pellet... just light rain. I would be bummed if I liked snow... :-)

Edit... 33.6 with light rain.

I have to say the GFS BUFKIT soundings for HFD/BDL are very impressive. Superb snow growth modeled through at least 00z. We're ripping big dendrites now. May be a bit of a weenie band with that strong omega around 550mb right around -15c.

The GFS had good omega above 700mb near BDL...I was saying that earlier.

I have to say the GFS BUFKIT soundings for HFD/BDL are very impressive. Superb snow growth modeled through at least 00z. We're ripping big dendrites now. May be a bit of a weenie band with that strong omega around 550mb right around -15c.

Nice for you to join the party finally.

Archived