joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 26-27 Winter Storm Part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid level center gets to the MO boot heel and then moves almost due E across KY. Probably not going to get the job done for you.

The way it handles the 500mb low path is a bit weird. I don't know if I see the 500mb low tracking due East like that, it should go more ENE than anything.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume, I am told it is south through 42 hours. Then again, that might mean it will dig and amplify more.

You don't really think we're getting any snow with this do you? There is going to be no NW trend that gets us anything and the LES looks like crap for up here.. Fun to track I suppose if there is nothing else to do but we've been cooked for days.

Congrats St. Louis to LAF to Detroit.

Lake effect/enhancement showing up at 72 hours in NE IL.

Lol...after that, I am truly in the donut hole. I am so disappointed that I moved here during such crappy winters

..and all the southeast MI folks can guilt trip me and tell me to be "happy with what I get in a lake effect snow belt", but truth is, this area seems to SUCK synoptically...and if the winds aren't right, there is no lake effect....and the winds haven't been right for several winters. Urgh.

Archived