CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Approaching Thanksgiving and the Rest of November

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When looking at the global state of the atmosphere, the progressive flow (in general) is favored. The AAM progs at least support fast PAC flow next week, but you can still get cutoffs as evident on both models. This was modeled well from days ago. I know it may be OTS, but the pattern in general was modeled fairly well.

When looking at the global state of the atmosphere, the progressive flow (in general) is favored. The AAM progs at least support fast PAC flow next week, but you can still get cutoffs as evident on both models. This was modeled well from days ago. I know it may be OTS, but the pattern in general was modeled fairly well.

This....

The -MT torque periods (North America) have been timed fairly well with our +AO / NAO periods for a reason.

This....

The -MT torque periods (North America) have been timed fairly well with our +AO / NAO periods for a reason.

Well it's good that I picked up some understanding of the AAM stuff. laugh.png

I did think the chance of a nor'easter was decent actually when I saw the euro op, but when I got around to the other guidance..it started looking like less of a chance. Just speaking for this area specifically.

Well it's good that I picked up some understanding of the AAM stuff. laugh.png

I did think the chance of a nor'easter was decent actually when I saw the euro op, but when I got around to the other guidance..it started looking like less of a chance. Just speaking for this area specifically.

Well a W. Atlantic low is still doable with effects along the coast but the progressive pattern and individual ensemble members/other models seemed to suggest the OP euro was a little too far west.

We'll likely have to wait until the next potential later next month.

to overcome the top-down effect in the stratosphere which is just itching to bring us back to a 2011-12 regime.

Search and rescue dive teams deployed to the CT River. Vehicle is a 2012 charcoal Dodge Ram pick-up. Driver is bald, last known whereabouts - Best Buy. Credit card receipts verify last purchase was Sarah McLachlan album. Proceed with caution, suspect is insane.

Archived