12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Approaching Thanksgiving and the Rest of November

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold Front and other, if you want the NAO to tank and a solid cold feed to set up after this storm you want it to rain and then close off right near us. OTS delays the process and reduces the trough in the US. If you follow the Euro with the closed ULL induced troughiness last night, perhaps leading to a follow up. Alll those wishing the rain away, be careful what you wish for.

Cold Front and other, if you want the NAO to tank and a solid cold feed to set up after this storm you want it to rain and then close off right near us. OTS delays the process and reduces the trough in the US. If you follow the Euro with the closed ULL induced troughiness last night, perhaps leading to a follow up. Alll those wishing the rain away, be careful what you wish for.

I really don't need the NAO to tank to see some snow here, And if its a rain maker then i hope DE Maine gets hammered, I still think the pattern heading into Dec is still going to give us chances one way or the other

Not going to be able to pull of much amplification with a PAC jet like that crashing into the NW. Big ole GOA low.

GFS basically boots the ULL OTS, and yet the euro has a progressive pattern too...but hangs the ULL closer to the coast and phases a piece of energy coming from the s/w trough moving into the central US at hr 138 on the 00z run.

Was in Boston the past 2 days (wife won a MA state recycling award for the 2nd year in a row!) and I couldn't believe the number of leaves still on trees. Is it late or have I just forgotten how long they last on the coast?

Nice to be back in the land of no traffic! LOL 42/22 here atm. Sunny and crisp.

Downtown BOS will have leaves well into November. Even where I am, leaves are about done. Just some last leaves of the late shedders.

GFS basically boots the ULL OTS, and yet the euro has a progressive pattern too...but hangs the ULL closer to the coast and phases a piece of energy coming from the s/w trough moving into the central US at hr 138 on the 00z run.

Yeah. If we don't get that phasing further south, the GOA low just floods the CONUS with Pacific air. Well until 300hrs...

Was in Boston the past 2 days (wife won a MA state recycling award for the 2nd year in a row!) and I couldn't believe the number of leaves still on trees. Is it late or have I just forgotten how long they last on the coast?

Nice to be back in the land of no traffic! LOL 42/22 here atm. Sunny and crisp.

SWANNA?

Archived