12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took my a/c out 3 weeks ago and havent needed it.. no a/c or heat the last 3 weeks its been perfect

I find when you have central AC you tend to use it more. When I lived in a place that had window units, once they were out, you just sorta sucked it up no matter what because you had to. When the AC just comes on by itself because of its setpoints, it will get used earlier and later in the season than if you had to do the annual installation/removal and manually turning on window units. It's not because living here is like Havana, but I set the AC to do its thing and I trust it knows what it's doing. Same goes for the heat.

my house has central air but i put an a/c in my room because its on the far end of the house and tends to be warmer

I find when you have central AC you tend to use it more. When I lived in a place that had window units, once they were out, you just sorta sucked it up no matter what because you had to. When the AC just comes on by itself because of its setpoints, it will get used earlier and later in the season than if you had to do the annual installation/removal and manually turning on window units. It's not because living here is like Havana, but I set the AC to do its thing and I trust it knows what it's doing. Same goes for the heat.

Depends if you run it all the time-we turn it off and open windows during periods of good weather....sure I could have used it for a time yesterday, but I didn't bother since it's not really that warm....

Looks like late Nov wx for most of next week complete with hilltop flakes on Sunday

I do not believe late November highs range 58-64 here even in the tropics, I will have to double check:) Good luck on some flakes in the quiet corner, hey you never know? :snowing:

Archived