Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October Banter and non-weather Discussions

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never understood how my wife is not totally blown away in excitement that I can check my iphone from anywhere in the world and tell her the conditions right outside our back door. Who doesn't get excited about that kind of instant gratification? lol

I know right..?? I totally get you on this man. :)

Glad to see that I'm not the only one on this train.

Now way man...there are others out there.

I have never understood how my wife is not totally blown away in excitement that I can check my iphone from anywhere in the world and tell her the conditions right outside our back door. Who doesn't get excited about that kind of instant gratification? lol

I guess I'm lucky. Not only is my wife a hell of a lot better looking than I am but she bought me my Vantage Pro 2 for my last birthday and really liked how I could tell what was happening weather wise back home while we were at the beach.

Don't know where to put this, so I will put it here...........Just in time for winter!

I am selling my wireless Davis Vantage Pro 2, with the aspiration sheild and complete with the weatherlink software. I have over 800.00 in it and I'd take 650.00 for it. My wife thinks it's an eyesore hanging off our back deck and I don't have anywhere else to put it. If you are interested, just shoot me a pm.

They just don't understand us :(

So you decided you could get more for the weather station than you could for your wife? Times are hard. :whistle:

:lol:

I guess I'm lucky. Not only is my wife a hell of a lot better looking than I am but she bought me my Vantage Pro 2 for my last birthday and really liked how I could tell what was happening weather wise back home while we were at the beach.

She's a keeper ;)

Lol, that's just p damn whipped :) Especially if that's the only "ugly" thing around the house. You need to have at least a dozen eye sores around so you have bargaining power. At least get a junker car and park it around back, and a pile of lumber is always a good one. 5 gal. buckets half full of sand, is an easy eye sore, with so many explanations as to why you have them.

To another subject. I'm getting a new roof on, and they half finished today, with rain coming...maybe. This will be the only day for years and years that I've hoped I don't get rain. I'm really curious as to how this will turn, after all those multitudinous days of hoping, and wishing for rain :) T

Lol, that's just p damn whipped :) Especially if that's the only "ugly" thing around the house. You need to have at least a dozen eye sores around so you have bargaining power. At least get a junker car and park it around back, and a pile of lumber is always a good one. 5 gal. buckets half full of sand, is an easy eye sore, with so many explanations as to why you have them.

To another subject. I'm getting a new roof on, and they half finished today, with rain coming...maybe. This will be the only day for years and years that I've hoped I don't get rain. I'm really curious as to how this will turn, after all those multitudinous days of hoping, and wishing for rain :) T

You forgot the southern tradition of an old couch on the front porch.

my wife could care less when i whip out the smartphone to show her the current temp/rain at home.

My wife gave birth to our first child, a baby girl, on Tuesday morning. Everyone is healthy and we feel extremely lucky to have a new addition to our family. The new baby weighs 9lbs and 12 oz. :-)

Congrats!! Are you going to call her May? Or Retta? Hope you caught up on sleep over the last year :) T

You forgot the southern tradition of an old couch on the front porch.

Now see, my buddy Burns knows the score! You need to talk to your more knowledgeable compadres, before you sell off your weather station! We hate to see a man lose one of his few remaining pleasures, lol. And all in an effort to please the unpleaseable!! T

My wife gave birth to our first child, a baby girl, on Tuesday morning. Everyone is healthy and we feel extremely lucky to have a new addition to our family. The new baby weighs 9lbs and 12 oz. :-)

Congrats to you and your wife :thumbsup:^_^

My son was 10lbs when he was born so I know your wife had to be miserable :hug:

YAY! Congrats! Glad everyone is doing well. :) You should start taking a picture of her every day and put it into a video when she's 18. :) lol

This is wonderful news!!! Glad everyone is doing well. Now the adventure truly begins!

Thank you guys! She is 21 inches long. My wife went past due and me and her both come from families that have large babies. We were told our daughter was estimated at close to 11 pounds the day before she came. Luckily she wasn't that big.

Congrats man. It is the most joyous things in my life! Enjoy and cherish every moment!

Archived