Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October Banter and non-weather Discussions

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WeatherNC made a hybrid topic for a hybrid storm.....gotta love the irony!

For the sake of preventing folks talking about the same thing in multiple threads, I have made the decision to merge the obs/disco threads. Traffic on the SE side has been light throughout this event compared to the other regions. Hitting the refresh button more frequently, as opposed to bouncing back and forth between two threads appears (at the moment) to be a better course. If you disagree let it be known, I have updated the title and sub header to reflect this. popcorn.gif

Yep

I've been monitoring the NYC obs thread and I am appalled at the unbelievable displays of weenieism. About a quarter of the posts are people complaining about only getting x amount of rain when they were supposed to get "x+1". It's ridiculous and is actually beginning to make me angry. At least when we get a historic event in the SE most of us know better than to complain about it.

I've been monitoring the NYC obs thread and I am appalled at the unbelievable displays of weenieism. About a quarter of the posts are people complaining about only getting x amount of rain when they were supposed to get "x+1". It's ridiculous and is actually beginning to make me angry. At least when we get a historic event in the SE most of us know better than to complain about it.

Only up there could you be upset the storm isn't as catastrophic and damaging as predicted. "What a bust! I expected my house to be destroyed and am just sitting here in knee deep water".

In the last few hours the tone completely changed. They just got their butts kicked.

I'm loving the new chrome browser on the droid RAZR m. I can be at the last post of a page and hit refresh And the page will refresh and keep you at the same point you were at versus jumping back to the top like on the stock android browser.

I just use the tapatalk (paid) app. Worth it if you spend a lot of time on forums.

Well...I finally broke down last night and turned the heat on for the first time. When I got home yestersay, Sassy greeted me at the door with her tail wagging and her teeth chattering laugh.png poor pup sad.png

After giving the AC a workout up until Saturday afternoon, sandy drove enough cold air between the window sashes for me to turn on the heat on Monday morning.

Archived